CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Health Science Wellness

For me , Most important is the the quick response time that the agent (Elsie) Provided. Quick and concise replies and solutions given that assured you that they are dependable. Thank you CJ.

ProLyf Styles

I am new to the platform and am loving it so far. A big thank you to Tiffany Zhao who took the time to help me better understand how to use CJ. Thank you

Solviy™

I'm new in Cjdropshipping, from the beginning i saw :
Good communication , good service, eveything is alright. Thank you

May 9, 2021

Pakkr.

CJ is very user friendly. And they have a very good customer support. Fast shipping options and more warehouses around the world.

May 9, 2021

My Smart Kryptonite

Nice app and it has nice customer service and I like it very much. it gives you product sourcing facilities.

orphora

Very satisfied with the service team. They answer very quickly and help you a lot. Plus, they are very courteous.

Gains Warehouse

Victoria Wang, one of the specialists on live chat was very helpful and informative when I had questions about inventory updates and sharing tracking information with my customer.

PetFriendPro

The first order in Europe went ok, shipping on schedule. I am happy with the guys at CJ Dropshipping!

Melycine

Application top, pour le moment je n'ai pas eu de problème avec eux. Mon agent est super elle m'aide beaucoup sur mes recherche de produit le sourcing etc... Je recommande.

Parisance

Great support and team is available anytime and very helpful via chat. Especially Cristina Chen, very helpful and great prompt service.

May 5, 2021