CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

seidoknives

I was initially hesitant to use CJ because of the issues that come with drop shipping out of China and the lack of support, however I must say overall it has been a great experience. They have a good platform and can source all your products. My assigned agent Grace Li has been incredibly helpful too and has made the experience a breeze. There's no issue she can't solve. She's helped us with branding and private labelling, negotiating better pricing with suppliers, answering product/SKU questions, and resolving logistic issues and disputes. I highly recommend CJ for your product sourcing needs. Thank you Grace Li and CJ! =)

Keoqo

Cj is such an awesome platform to work with and I am soo thankful that I got Celia Yang as my personal agent. She helps me so efficient and has an answer for every question. Super fast and super good!

ReCapsuleCoffee™

CJ is the best, their service is incredible - and Ayden, my agent is the cherry on the cake! I highly recomend

L & M Kee

I do like using CJDropshipping. I have begun working with my agent who has been so helpful. I like the fact that you can preorder stock without having to keep physical inventory.
Yes, there is a wait for the orders to ship, but it is that way no matter where you order within China. Preorders are the best way to go. Though you do need to order 10 of one item to have stocked in the US warehouse. I do understand why they have this requirement.

Primespotus

I am using this app for a while and I can say is one of the best product sourcing apps out there! My private agent Susan is taking care of any issue or question that I have and who doesn't want great support in their business!

InWillow

Our Agent, Estella Wu is always there for us when we have issues: she solves things in a fast & efficient way. She is very comprehensive and also has a lot of patience with us when we have questions. Keep up the good work Estella! Thanks so much!

LiveoneMall

I am using this app. the customer support team is great. The products choice varies. Great experience.

January 21, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

fit-pac

Great toll for dropshipping ! You have an agent since the start. Grace Li is my agent she is really help full and can be reatched almost anytime.

Familymega

Great! Their application is excellent. I've been using their apps for a year now and I'm satisfied. However, they have 2 minus points: the dispute department and the sourcing department. I hope they will have changes in these 2 departments. Anyway, they still deserve 5 stars.
Good year cooperation. Thank you very much.

#SecondeVie

This Dropshipping App is the perfect helper for dropshipping, and the agents on CJdropshipping are perfect !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 105 106