CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

yuppypaws

Had an issue and reach out to the team! Great support from their team! special shout out to Gringer for outstanding service!

ASPIR BLACK

I heard about CJ but I had no idea that it was the solution to a lot of but problems and fewer hits, with the help of my agent Alisa who helps me a lot I can say that my business is in constant evolution.

Jakko van Belzen

I now have CJ dropshipping for a while and I really like it! the good service from my own CJ agent: Celia Yang, she speaks English fluently and responds quickly to all my questions! the chat also helps you with all your problems, in short, a clear and well-arranged site with super service!

GrandOakTree

Using CJ Dropshipping is totally a step up. Finally I can have some overview about how orders are packed, when dispathed and so on. Shipping is really fast if send from own inventory. You can have your own personal agent which is huge advantage! My agent Irene has been a real help for me, making everything transparent and easy to me. I highly recommend CJ!

Savvy Husky

I love CJ Dropshipping app, everything is comfortable for dropshipping while the platform constantly have new updates. Support team is instant, always there to help one's issue. Totally recommend

Jeweldora.com

I love CJ Dropshipping. Dropshipping is so fast with this Marketplace. My agent Lucy helps me for free with my business. I can ask her whatever I want and she helps me solving problems. Thank you

MrKnee

Very good and fast help and very good employees!
Can I recommend everyone. Very fast service.

best reards
Christian

L'Atelier des Housses

CJ dropshipping is a great service. You got your personal agent for your orders.
I would like to thank my agent Celia Yang, she is very helpful & kind. We are doing great business together

SmartChoice Living

CJ Dropshipping is great. My agent Sveta is always available, and very helpful!

I hope to do business with CJ long term

Cushycub

I use this app frequently and it’s amazing. The staff are professional, in particular my agent is great at responding in a quick and effort manner. It’s a must have for anyone in eCommerce!

Previous 1 3 4 5