CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Soft Magic Zone

Great for dropshipping! Good customer Service Curry Durant Thompson is the best agent! Always answer my questions in time

October 25, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

mooceo

J'ai découvert l'application il n'y a pas longtemps. Jusqu'à présent, tout va bien. Ils répondent rapidement aux demandes. Je peux discuter avec mon agent à tout moment, en privé sur WhatsApp et / ou skype. Les temps de livraisons sont correct et l'interface est sympa

WildnShop

Great customer service Maddox Peng. A serious attitude and he can help me find to find a solution to my problem, he answer me so quick .Very good service.

Gear Trolley

I have tried other Apps and CJ Dropshipping stands out the best. My agent, Curry Durrant is always so helpful and very prompt in sourcing any products from Aliexpress. I am also getting a lot of repeat customers due to faster shipping times and great packaging.

GOOMADI

I discovered the application not long ago. So far everything is going well. They respond quickly to requests. I can chat with my agent at any time, privately on whatsapp and or skype. This is very important in a competitive environment that requires a lot of reactivity.

Exhale Glamour Shoetique

I love it Cj rep Ayden Yang was fantastic on very prompt and swift ... I love! Love! Love it!! *****

PeachBum

I must say that so far my experience with CJ has been quite good.
I would have given a 4 star due to minor implications here and there, but i decided to give it 5 starts because of my Agent Curry. This man is so insanely good at finding solutions to my somtimes outrageous questions and propositions. If it weren't for my agent Curry i might not be using CJ today. 5 Stars to you Curry!

Doctor Miasma

I really appreciate the customer service they are available 24/7. Jenna and Cissy are doing a great job and the shipping times are good too. CJ is very receptive to feedback, and they are continuously improving their service to satisfy our needs.

Gravity Paws

I appreciate the help and the knowledge of the agents who will always go out of their way to help you out!

Tomigift

Great service, fast delivery, everything is perfect, I recommend it to you. I want to thank my Agent Gina Ge

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71