CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

avazfashion

Location France

tracy fang is amazing and really paitience i will give her a 5 star she deserve the best put of all shes reallyu appreciative ggg

BaTuChee

Connie Jin was ABSOLUTELY awesome, knowledgable and courteous. She helped figure out the issue and solve it right away. Definitely the best customer service I have ever received. Thanks again Connie Jin!!

Laatikui

Location China

Mango服务特别好, 耐心周到, 会推荐给其他朋友使用这个APP, 一件代发省去很多麻烦, 可以连接很多平台, SHOPIFY, TIKTOK 小店,EBAY等等, 价格也比较合理, 不算贵,谢谢!

Majestic Beauty

Location China

I use this app to help me with fast shipping + packaging products + there services is such great , ( Lee )

Revomadic

Best platform for private label, dropshipping, fulfilment, literally everything! Our agent Mango is absolutely wonderful and very persistent in making sure our business grows with CJ, and it has grown tremendously thanks to her help!

fitnessprince

Location Norway

Great software, awesome company, excellent customer service!! CJ offers fast shipping, cheap products, a point system, and way more.
I especially enjoy my agent Alex's great service and the help he provides. Everything from branding products, bulk, bundles and way more!

telamagica30

Location France

Tres bonne application pour traiter les commandes. Les agents sont tres interactifs en ce qui concerne la resolution des problèmes. Vous avez une interface qui vous permet d avoir une vue d ensemble sur votre activité en ce qui concerne les commandes. Ce qui evite beaucoup de surprises désagréables tel que j ai connu avec des agents.

trendMART

I very pleased of the prompt reply and help form Bonnie Gu. Awesome service... Love guys............

ThugRoses

The customer service lady answered my doubts patiently and was very professional. Cristina Chen is very professional. I believe the same is true for other CJ customer service staff~ This makes me continue to use CJ! Getting better and better!

FabMeGrabMe

ADA is just the best she helped me through my issues with ease even when we got disconnected i was able to just ask for her and she connected right back with me and solved my issue

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 210 211