CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

AdoraPaws

I've had no major issues so far and If a minor issue comes up my personal agent Gin is always quick to fix it. I will continue to use and be quick to recommend everybody else do the same

littlepetcare

Vanessa is responsible,instant support and solving the issue fast. So far so good. Lets look forward to the next stage.

OFFWAVE

Works seamlessly. Customer service is great when required. Lori has been very helpful. But they need to keep adding more products and look into inventory tracking so customers can scale bigger.

Blisse Lov Store

thanks for the good service of agent Dennis, and i believe CJ dropshipping will be more and more capable to providing more best winning products with best price and the best products description!

HunnyBunnyBaby

Gary Ye is very supportive and helps me out to dropship my product in much details! I recommend this app to everyone who starts dropshipping

ByTrade

I just started using CJDropshipping and the application along with the customer support (specifically Charles) has been great. I highly recommend them!

andLaLa

Easy to install, their customer service is great too.
Kayla has been very helpful to us and we look forward to working well with her to improve our website.

Seoul Street

Caesar Feng answered a lot of questions from me through consultation. He saved my time and helped me a lot. Really recommend cj for the good service.

Snugglepuff Toys

There an easy-to-use dropshipping service loved how easy it is to set up and the support is great I recommend working with Caroline Zhang she solved my problems fast and easy!

June 16, 2021

Thunderwolf

I would like to thank you very much for the support, they do great work. To mention a few names Elsie Meng & Hugo Hu, I hope to continue great cooperation. :)

June 16, 2021