CJdropshipping

You Sell - We source and ship for you!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

shop.plusyouclub

Location Singapore

The best thing about the app is the customer care support. Both Mango and Finnoula are very helpful. They guide the customer well and help resolve issues. Special thanks to them.

D Trendy Shop

It checks all the boxes for me, Dropship, wholesale and US warehouse. Customer Service is excellent. You'll get a representative assigned to you. So far the communication with my agent is been Awesome. I've had a great experience with the app.

Slippeez

Cherie was amazing and really helped me with a product question! And she responded so quickly was nice!

endloseherzen

Location Germany

I am very satisfied with the service. Especially my personal agent Talisa always helps me and answers very quickly. top

Lutritech

Location Romania

Works great, easy to set up and the actual shipping times of the service are great! Highly reccomand for starting out dropshipping

Soft Classic

I came across a problem related to order status. I asked for support from CJDropshipping through WhatsApp. My question was replied to within 30 seconds by Bruce Lin. She helped me solve my problem professionally and timely. Thank you again here for Bruce :)

NewAgeFashonus

I am new to drop shipping method. I received my first order for CJDropshipping. My order failed on Shopify due to some technical issue. Then I contacted CJDropshipping help. Ken of CJdropshipping went over the whole issue and helped me by giving step by step support and guidance.

Fluff Plush

I recently worked with Ada Qiu from CJ and was blown away by her exceptional customer service. Ada was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful, answering all of my questions and providing valuable insights and advice. She was also very friendly and personable, making the process of selling my product a breeze. I highly recommend Ada to anyone looking for exceptional customer service.

NOWOOF

Robert Yang did a great job guiding me through the order refund & dispute process. He communicated well and provided me with additional documentation to facilitate the process.

GalaxyLap™

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

I've used this app for dropshipping and I've found it to be very good, the assistance was very fast and precise! Bonnie Gu was able to help me in a great way!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 239 240