CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

EagleGroomingCo

CJ's team is incredible. From small to large orders per day, they are amazing. They helped me reduce my costs from my original suppliers by over 30%, helped me brand my products, and allow me to get 2-4 day shipping in the USA, while still serving all my worldwide customers in under 14 days! If you read anything negative, do not believe it. They have a team that is willing to work extremely hard for their customers. I recommend purchasing inventory in at the minimum small bulk for your store, but don't be afraid to have them buy even larger quantities! They helped me scale from doing 20 orders/day to over 200 orders/day and maintain my inventory. CJ was the best decision I ever made for all of my businesses.

Sprider Store

Τhe best application for e-commerce. CJ agents are very helpful and help you a lot step by step in each of your questions.I highly recommend it!!!!!

theshapexpress

Great customer service I had with CjDropshipping especially with Perry, he helped me a lot when its come to tracking orders and many more. Highly recommend!

ZenOptics

CJ is great, the Support team give the answer when you need to know something. It's great during this period.

leBoosh!

I rate it 4 for the system interface that can be better and more user friendly. But I rate it 5 and above for the customer service from guys like Perry, Maggie, Chloe, Lina and most of all, my agent Boshu who is always there for me. She never shows impatience, she answers everything... she's just the best.

oneshopPH

CJ is the best APP that every dropshippers should have. I had listed thousands of products to my store, and it is auto listing. Thanks for CJ that changed my mind of doing dropshipping.

JackMaCry

They can shoot the very nice videos for my FB ads everything about the process is very smooth. Absolutely, CJ had helped my business growing for years.

CJDropshipping - Thailand

Awesome APP, processing and shipping time by CJPacket is still very fast during the coronavirus. Saved my dropshipping life, much better than Aliexpress.

Multi Buds

Good app and a really good support for new users. Talk to Susan Zhou and she helps me with all my questions directly.

Mospel Bracelet

I used this app to source my product. And it is absolutely cost-saving. The one named Perry is really helpful in doing his job as my agent. Really love it!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8