CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

myboxdeals

Once I got used to this new platform, I found it worked really well with fast shipping times. However, to me technology is great but engaging with people is so much better! This is why I would like to thank my agent, Katherine Wei, she is brilliant! Since day one she has given me great support and she answers any queries quickly and directly. Really appreciated, thanks!

Miss Cosmetic

I have been using this app for a little while now and it has been pretty seamless to be honest. My agent Lena Jin has been great - added new variants when I asked, resolved any issues I experienced and helped me with new products. I will be looking to scale with CJ as the option to buy in bulk and get 3 day shipping in the US is an amazing feature - plus I can private label boxes and send thank you cards. I recommend.

ActiveDim

Great platform, with fast shipping times! And a big plus is that you get a personal agent to help you any with any issues you are facing.
The platform can be a bit confusing sometimes but Bianca (my CJ agent) always responds quickly to help me out!

L4U

I recommend CJ at 100%
I have been working with them for several months. My agent answers even when she's on vacation or I'm writing in the middle of the night. There was no question she hadn't solved, no matter how insignificant. I have contacted online chat several times, they are also polite and respond immediately. I had problems connecting a product that I had in the store before I started with them. Step by step, they sent me screenshots and everything was fixed in minutes, it was all when it was 2 am or 3 am for them.
Now I work only with them!

likyled-france

My Chrystal agent is very reactive and very professional. I order cjdrop services again. Deliveries are fast if we store the products in their warehouse.

Beyourself Sports

I'm very satisfied with CJ. Customer service was awesome thanks to Leely. the best agent very professional. This company its the best for dropshipping and fullfilment. They also have several warehouses around the world and very good products, cheap prices and many shipping options.

Solace Pro

I'm very satisfied with CJ. Customer service was awesome thanks to Cole Chou. I would highly recommend to anyone in e-commerce!

Smart Spine Care

I really like CJ's services! The best thing is that you can always live chat with their very nice and helpful customer service team. Special thanks to Jenna Zhu!

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

KYRYOS

I'm really satisfied about CJ in particular the customer service, by the way i would like to thank Vivi Zhang : thx you are very reactiv !

level up

CJ DROPSHIPPING est une plateforme très professionnelle, avec la possibilité d'avoir votre propre agent en direct qui vous accompagne dans vos projets, je vous recommande cette plateforme à 100%!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68