CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

KingdomTop

Have used and am fully satisfied. Awesome Service. Awesome Customer Support. Overall, Awesome App. Would definitely recommend to someone

Olouka

Aria Lv helped me with Great customer service Hopefully getting some sales this week ; ). . . .. . . ..

SNAKE FLOW

Phenomenal customer service, great variety of products and very polite. We haven't been dealing with this provider for long, but so far they haven't disappointed us in any way. I hope they have faster shipments to become number one.

Wine of Glass

Love using the app. Useful for my business. Thanks Elina Hu, for your great support! She's responsive and will help.

ÌKO.

Je recommande l'agent Alex Cheng ! Il est gentil, à l'écoute, et il fait le maximum afin que tout se passe pour le mieux avec les commandes. TOP

Comfort Creative

I use this app to source and fulfil orders, it is still early days but so far everything is working great, Mango Fu has been helping me with my orders and enquires, Her response time is very fast/reliable and her responses are detailed and well written. happy with the service!

In The Buzz

I am very pleased with the app. Whenever I need assistance someone is always available to help. Especially Jacob, he quickly clarified some questions I had about some items despite my confusion. Highly recommend.

Lifee Solutions

Probably the best app ever ! Super friendly staff , fast response ! What ever you ask for they try their best to get it for you ! Especially June & Fern. Strongly Recommended

September 22, 2021

Fedorra

So far really satisfied with the experience. They have the tools needed to start off your dropshipping business. Recommended

September 21, 2021

Neck&Back

Awesome tech support. They help to solve all the issues that arise. I've been working with this supplier for over half a year, everything is fine

September 21, 2021