Reviews (8,009)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

July 17, 2023

Ryan Chan always answered my questions and handle my request efficiently! He has so much patience and really easy to communicate with.

Caveliving
Hong Kong SAR
5 months using the app
July 3, 2023

I recommend CJ they are really helpful and its easy to talk to the agents especially Bonnie i think this is great for begginers

Glassesofsweden

LE CIA
Bahamas
6 days using the app
July 23, 2023

I was helped by Ken in customer service. He was quite expeditious and handled my call well as he understood my question and answered swiftly.

Perky's Market

Zoey was very helpful

Tobeheardclothing.net
7 months using the app
September 22, 2023

Al momento metterò 4 stelle, aggiornerò in seguito la mia recensione dopo aver avuto concrete esperienza di acquisto con l'app, perché sto giusto iniziando.
Avendo riscontrato alcuni problemi, ho notato che l'assistenza clienti è molto efficiente e risponde velocemente.
il mio assistente personale: Linda Feng

Love Infancy
Italy
4 months using the app
Edited June 15, 2021

I love this app, it is easy to find and order products, and the customer service is 100% on-point. They are 24/7 live actual people who are always ready to help you with any problem and they walk you through each challenge in a way that leaves you satisfied. Alex Chen was especially helpful and truly understood my problem and how to address it. I highly recommend the app. They do have longer processing and shipping times if you do not have inventory purchased already in the warehouse which is why I am giving a 4 not 5 star review.

Wevhu
Over 3 years using the app
CJDropshipping replied June 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

Edited July 16, 2020

the app works well. the cj team and the cj chat are fast. a big thank you goes to Skye who helps me to solve the problems of the activity. always available.
a tip: more languages for the mobile app Sissi from Italy

Blusyshop
Italy
Almost 3 years using the app
CJDropshipping replied July 16, 2020

July 29, 2022

My agent Fiona is always very helpful. Sometimes packages take a bit longer than usual to arrive but Fiona usually helps resolve any issues in a timely manner.

Baby Waves