Reviews (8,344)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

July 12, 2021

Saturn is very nice and helpful customer service. Helped me to solve the issues with my orders and answers all my questions.
I really recommend this application. Thank you

Mood Boss
Over 1 year using the app
CJDropshipping replied July 12, 2021

May 14, 2020

peter help me well to answer to my questions, all want to help in cjdrop, it's cool. I recommend this application

Zone du gamer
Over 1 year using the app
CJDropshipping replied May 14, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

December 19, 2022

It's not bad app for the beggining, I just wish shipping was faster. Alina Liu was supporting me on the chat and was able to answer all my questions

GoodEnergyTribe
Poland
June 4, 2021

Simon is a helpful and nice customer service. thanks a lot, had a rough start at the beginning but after they change my old agent with the new agent(Simon) things start working beter.

Semvide.com
CJDropshipping replied June 6, 2021

April 27, 2021

Fast response in general with the chat, I found that this agent is very helpful in problem solving: Sylvia Wang

Aveas
CJDropshipping replied April 27, 2021

June 28, 2023

Through using this app to create posters, I have received positive feedback and responses, boosting brand awareness and sales performance.

pandaonz
China
July 16, 2020

Thank you Bianca for always supporting me in finding products, checking orders status. CJpacket is also a good shipping line in this pandamic time.

Vight
Vietnam
CJDropshipping replied July 16, 2020

May 12, 2021

I like the fact that the app is easy to use. There is always someone to amazed your question through the chat and that you have your own personal agent to refere to when needed. Great winning products as well

The Holy dressing
United Arab Emirates
CJDropshipping replied May 12, 2021

Edited June 11, 2021

I had an order that did not sync to CJ but their support quickly helped me resolve the issue. Estelle Zhou thank you for the support, I really appreciate you!

Ace Accessories LLC
12 months using the app
CJDropshipping replied June 14, 2021

April 30, 2020

CJ Dropshipping as the potential to be a game changer. The offer a wide variety of services like, sourcing, shipping, taking product photo's / videos and much much more. The fact that they have 2 warehouses in the U.S is important. There are a lot of thing they need to fix, there is a lack of transparency and processing times can get slow. The website is very badly optimized making it unresponsive and the website structure is confusing to say the least. But they do provide something that is hard to find, and the fact that you get assigned your own agent for customer support is smart. My agent (Miranda) is great, she helps me with buying bulk, and answering questions i may have, and gives her full dedication for my business. I would give her 5 stars.

To summarize: CJ is an platform that is not quite there yet, but with a couple of changes and overhauls, they can be a true game changer in the world of dropshipping.

Illumive
Netherlands
11 months using the app
CJDropshipping replied May 3, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We will do better in the future. Have a nice day!