4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

Talisa Chou
A top-notch employee, she helped me very qualitatively and promptly, I am grateful for her help!

My lime
Netherlands
About 1 year using the app
May 8, 2023

Ken was such a big help with my product issues. Much appreciated the service and the wide product range they offer.

RAVEWAVEHANDFANS
4 months using the app
May 8, 2023

Thanks to Sky liu for the service you are really great thank you again for the service you gave me

CULLSIVE
France
About 1 month using the app
May 7, 2023

Excellent Service, very professional, he was able to answer all My question without confusion,good support by Karl Joe.

BouziShop
3 months using the app
May 7, 2023

Excellent Service, très professionnel, il a été en mesure de corriger une commande rapidement ou il y avait un problème. je donne 5 étoiles à cucheng

Aubaines Québec
7 months using the app
May 7, 2023

The responses were quick and convenient. Questions were answered without confusion, good support by Zoey

Beauwellness
About 2 months using the app
May 7, 2023

Thank you very much Leah for helping me, today I had my first order ever on my store and I wouldn't be able to fulfill it without her help, very much appreciated and looking forward for future conversations :)

elphira
Slovakia
14 days using the app
May 7, 2023

Highly recommend especially to those who use an ecommerce store, good fast service and good prices

Max Store
Israel
6 months using the app
Edited October 29, 2023

I spoke with Bonnie Gu, she answered me with lightning speed and immediately found answers to my needs. She was incredibly efficient! I recommend her!

LaSavonnette
France
7 months using the app

I spoke with Cristina Chen
today, Cristina Chen was super helpful and extremly patient . I am grateful for Cristina's assistance and willingness to help research and resolve my issue.

jeuta