4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide range of products, personalized customer service, and competitive pricing. They commend the quick and professional responses from dedicated agents. The efficient order processing, shipping times, and additional services like product sourcing and quality checking are also highly valued. Many have successfully grown their businesses using this platform. It offers various shipping options, including warehouses outside China for faster delivery, and provides promotional resources like media and videos.

March 15, 2023

I deal With CJ and Jhon is my account manager great friendly and well understanding replying to me very fast he never forget any of my request of my products or orders I was lucky that I used CJ and more lucky when Jhon is my account manager thank you for the nice experience you give to me and my team

nina-vigas
3 months using the app
March 15, 2023

As being someone new to the whole drop shipping business, Cheria (my customer support) was a huge help in developing a better website, and gaining much better results. Thank, you!

PocketPurify
March 15, 2023

As a dropshipper who has been using CJDropshipping for over two years, I can confidently say that this 3pl has revolutionized the way I run my business. From its product sourcing and fulfillment services to its order management and tracking tools, CJDropshipping has been an indispensable tool in my day-to-day operations.

I would like to especially thank my dedicated agent and friend, Wendy, who was fully committed to my business. She helped me resolve all the problems related to my stores and also helped me achieve multiple six-figure sales. Thank you Again Wendy

ViElegante®
France
6 months using the app
March 15, 2023

Verry Happy with the Customer support, helps you with anything you need. Super happy. Thank you Michell Iuo.

DrippyShades
Italy
March 15, 2023

Lotus is a superb agent, who answers always fast and find solutions for our shop. Highly recommend her and am pleased to have her as an personal agent.

MamyPlease
Germany
2 months using the app
March 15, 2023

I am very pleased with the cooperation with CJ Dropshipping. They are patient, very helpful and really responsive. I definitely recommend it.

creative eco deco
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited March 15, 2023

Great app, great customer service especially from Sita , i recommend this source as a droppshipping tool.

SPACE BALL
Poland
March 15, 2023

What a great app to dropship with, especially if you're just starting out! One can find great success here as there is no membership fee for the majority of utilities it provides. For example; Anne is a personal agent they have assigned to me, and within 5 minutes of being connected she had already added so much value to my store with analytical data, trending products, and by just simply being there to answer an questions I may have. FOR FREE. She is a wonderful agent at that. Thank you guys for making this app, you're helping thousands.

Priority-Comfort
About 1 month using the app
March 15, 2023

Great service and great communication from agents.

So far I haven't experienced any issues with products or delivery times, fulfilment has been quick and easy with constant updates. Can't complain.

Dozzze
19 days using the app
March 15, 2023

great app, 24/7 of great serivce from my agent Sulee li!
Very convenient interface, good quality check for the products.

By Me