4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide range of products, personalized customer service, and competitive pricing. They commend the quick and professional responses from dedicated agents. The efficient order processing, shipping times, and additional services like product sourcing and quality checking are also highly valued. Many have successfully grown their businesses using this platform. It offers various shipping options, including warehouses outside China for faster delivery, and provides promotional resources like media and videos.

October 31, 2022

Great service! My agent Eric always helps me source and quote prices for the products I ask about. He is very helpful and responsive.

Kitten Glam
October 31, 2022

Cj Save my business and went from 5K a month to 70K a month in just 20 days of using Really game changer

beautyei.net
Over 2 years using the app
October 30, 2022

I Have been using the platform for around 9 months .. for kids clothings. well what i found is the following :
1- 50% of the items available on the website and the stock mentioned are totally wrong, once your client makes a purchase after 5-7 days you might received an email that the item is not available so basically you will lose your customer trust .. and some items 7 days after the order !!! 2- Shipping prices is the same issue ... once you pay your shipping fee 50% of the items you will receive an email that your order on hold until you pay the shipping difference! which will be added cost + shipment delay, we are talking +4-5 days extra delay if this happened ..so basically you are taking about 14 days until the item is shipped from the warehouse to the shipping company .. then the shipping days is calculated like 6-12 days + 14 days sourcing, payment, delay .. extra which will lead you to this 90% of your orders will be returned cuz it didn't come on time and the delay, and the extra cost on you ... most of the services are promised are just on paper .. photography .. custom packing, extra .. its there in the website but you will either get no reply or sorry we cant do it at the moment .. ! my custom packing ticket is open for 4 months now and still pending .. and most of the reviews here that mention a person's name its like they will ask you to please write a review and mention my name extra .. cj can be useful if you order your private inventory, and use a private shipping agent .. but that's not dropshipping

LITTLE BEDOUIN
United Arab Emirates
5 months using the app
CJDropshipping replied November 1, 2022

We are extremely sorry for the unhappy experience and we take this seriously! Our agent team will double-check with the agent and will try our best to help you solve the problem.

October 27, 2022

We have been working with CJ these several years. They provides us not only integrated system that easier your life, but they also assist us, they provide their best account manager to help you day in and day out, shoutout to Henry Hu. The communication has been great, super nice guy and helpful. The support is awesome. Thanks!

Evalonrealm
Hong Kong SAR
October 27, 2022

It is a very good application to find or sell your products. Thank you Box Chen, you are very helpful.

Time of Toy
7 months using the app
October 27, 2022

Excellent service, Ada was very helpful in sorting our an order issue. They also have a great sourcing program

Abebe+Booker
5 months using the app
October 27, 2022

Fiona Xu, is the best customer service agent ever! She fixed any problems or questions you have. Fiona Xu is super helpful and patient, taking precious time to help. Thanks.

The iGlow
About 2 months using the app
October 26, 2022

Fiona is very helpful and she is amazing! She delivers above expectations and I highly recommend her for sure!

Hipurbanstyle
Over 2 years using the app
October 25, 2022

Je recommande CJ, les agents sont très pro, ils permettent de sorucer des produits facilement et sont réactifs en cas de besoin

HuntPassion
France
October 24, 2022

CJDropshipping is very user friendly and has excellent staff. Mary Li helped me get information and helped me navigate the app.

PupppyandMe