4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and high-quality items. They value the personal agents for their prompt and effective assistance. The platform is recognized for its various shipping options, including non-China warehouses for quicker delivery. Features like automatic order processing, real-time inventory sync, and product sourcing services are also appreciated. The customer service is frequently praised for its responsiveness and efficiency.

January 7, 2023

Thanks to Box Chen for answering all my questions with kindness and patience, really helped me out so thank you very much

Tag It
About 1 year using the app
January 7, 2023

I love CJdropshipping. Very nice customer experience and extremely fast customer support Robert Yang served me very well.

Laundryboss
Sweden
4 months using the app
January 6, 2023

I've asked to Eden Guo some specs about a product because the product sheet wasn't clear enough. I have received a very good service and my doubt have been solved. Thank you Eden Guo!

babymealshop
Italy
17 days using the app
January 6, 2023

Thank you Niky Huang for being patient with me for the past few days and for being able to answer allllllll of my questions ! I wouldn't have been able to set up a customisation option on my store without you or receive products. Thank you !!

Love & Mugs
3 months using the app
January 6, 2023

Miya Huang was very helpful and patient. I needed help finding the carrier for the product I sell on my store and she figured out in just a minute!

BowlFriendly
9 months using the app
January 6, 2023

Ken Yang was very pleasant to work with today during my first session with CJ thanks again Ken Yang!!

Life Shack
About 2 months using the app
January 5, 2023

Niky Huang helped me a massive amount, we were facing a problem with authorisation and Niky suggested the correct response and correction which i didnt spot and did it in a kind fashion. Thank you!

CrystalCutta
Georgia
About 2 months using the app
Edited May 1, 2023

I asked Robert Yang on WhatsApp to check an important product question with the supplier. He got back to me with the answer in under 10 minutes, which was amazing. Thanks, Robert and the CJ CS team!

Open Zone Plaza
6 months using the app
January 5, 2023

Cherry Xu was very helpful and was able to resolve my issue within minutes. Highly recommend the service.

Darken Apparel
New Zealand
7 months using the app
Edited March 18, 2023

I had some questions about an order and Alina Liu answered them in a matter of minutes in an extremly nice and polite way. Definitely recommended!

RageFlame