4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

Edited December 16, 2022

I was impressed with how fast Sveta a CJ agent assisted me my inquiries today. I will recommend CJ Dropshipping to anyone wanting to get into dropshipping. Thanks Sveta for your assistance today.

E4ZY SHOP
5 months using the app
December 16, 2022

best supplier and the best customer support many thanks to Cristina on CJdropshipping so happy to deal with her

THE ELEGANT BLACK
Algeria
3 months using the app
December 16, 2022

AdaQiu, one of the best assistant and very kind here at CJDropschippingand very good at finding a solution as soon as possible

Mode Italia
Germany
4 months using the app
Edited January 10, 2023

A convenient platform for dropshipping beginners, procurement process is slow. Had an experience before X'mas that the order status was stuck at 'processing' for many days, eventually it couldn't be fulfilled due to out of stock. Hence I'd suggest users to check stock availability with CJ prior to placing the order because the system is not sychronized with suppliers.
I'm revising this review rating from one star to three stars (6/10) because the agent was sincere and keen to help.

PS: Avoid using Paypal as payment method if your store is selling generic products. PayPal has been restricting accounts, holding users' funds for 180 days without warnings nor specific reasons, can't refund to a customer who paid via PayPal.

AlleyShopz
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 2 years using the app
CJDropshipping replied December 18, 2022

We are extremely sorry for the unhappy experience and we take this seriously! Our agent team will double-check with the agent and will try our best to help you solve the problem.

December 16, 2022

J'avoue que j'ai été sidéré par la promptitude et l'efficacité de Monsieur KEN. En quelques minutes, mon problème a été réglé et je suis super content. Merci à Monsieur KEN, merci à CJDROPSHIPPING.

My Cat Beds
4 months using the app
December 16, 2022

I would like to thank (Cheria) for helping with some of the cjdropshipping stuff for her quick response and a simple explanation. Thanks

emgrapp553.myshopify.com
Netherlands
7 months using the app
December 16, 2022

The agent Michell Luo, helped me with some problems for orders. He searched and quickly found a solution!
I recommend everyone to work with cj dropshipping.

MyPuppy
Italy
3 months using the app
Edited March 10, 2023

Shelly Yang, Quick and detailed reply. If you need help, she can help you very well. She is also available for you at any time. She is very helpful!

mytrendy
Switzerland
9 months using the app
December 16, 2022

Connie Jin was a big help in connecting CJ's warehouse to my store, it was weird trying to understand the physical presence aspect of Shopify but she was able to help!

TurboTicker
About 2 months using the app
December 15, 2022

Great live customer service, I had a lot of questions about my test orders and custom packaging that were answered by Jolee Gong, she was the best and took a lot of time to help me!

Wencek Whitening