Reviews (8,383)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its exceptional customer service, particularly highlighting agents like Eugenia Deng and Leah for their responsiveness. The platform is user-friendly, ideal for beginners managing orders and browsing products. It offers efficient order processing, a broad product selection, competitive pricing, and high-quality sourcing and fulfillment services. These features help enhance business growth, customer satisfaction, and trust.

December 9, 2020

Very good platform ! Easy way to fulfill your orders with overall good prices. Shipping is pretty fast too

maxxigoshop
About 1 month using the app
CJDropshipping replied December 10, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

December 8, 2020

If you do dropshipping then you will love CJ. It gives you all the abilities to create the endless bundle possible. You can easily mix and match each product to increase your AOV. And CJ's staff, especially Ms.Bianca is very friendly to support you along the way. The shipping time is fast too.

Maxaton
Thailand
Over 2 years using the app

December 8, 2020

Great app and superb customer service. My agent VIVIAN is professional and very helpful. She always helps and gives me some advice to improve my business. highly recommended...

SEASON SHOPEUR
Sri Lanka
5 months using the app

December 8, 2020

Great app and great customer support. Jiessie Li is the most friendly and professional agent I've ever worked with.

Be distinctive
Bulgaria
7 months using the app

December 8, 2020

I just have to tell CJ service what product I'm sourcing and they'll do everything for me, fullfillment becomes very easy. Strongly recommend

wholesomedeeds
Malaysia
11 months using the app

December 7, 2020

really like working with cjdropshipping. The customer service is really great and our agent Lena, she is always willing to help us with any inquiry in order to improve our business. strongly recommend her.

Lighter Fields
About 2 months using the app

December 7, 2020

I just started to use the app and when i have a problem i know i can't count on a quick response from the support and my agent Hedy is very reactive and professional. She helps me a lot and it is so important when you start with a such big platform with a lot of things and pages to know. I am satisfied until now. Hope it will continue and waiting for my first orders to be fulfilled on time.

Bébé Pratique
5 months using the app

Edited December 7, 2020

I am new to drop shipping altogether and can't thank CJ Dropshipping enough for assigning Cassiel who has been understanding and patient with me, if all your support personals are like her, then you have nothing to worry about.
She has been available at all times, responded whenever I needed assistance and direction, and has shown so much professionalism that I have gained confidence in this platform; I just want to say thank you for everything and to recommend CJ for the excellent services rendered. Regards Austine

Babies1on1
7 months using the app

December 7, 2020

I have been using this app for quite some time now. They provide the best customer service. I had to transfer my other store under the same name and Sylvia helped me guide through the steps and got it done in less than 10 minutes.

Arzanco
Over 2 years using the app

December 6, 2020

I have been using it for quite a while and can't recommend any better app. The customer service is perfect they legit reply in seconds. My agent Bonnie is very helpful as well. highly recommended

The Burrito Blanket