Reviews (8,357)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

Edited June 22, 2020

Excellent service my order was processed in 1 day and the questions answered very well. Fast response and very helpful I recommend it. My agent Cindy is excellent they get back make changes and process orders quickly. Very happy with the service and response time. Highly recommend

CrazeeMarket
7 months using the app
CJDropshipping replied June 22, 2020

June 19, 2020

Quick warning to anyone considering CJ Dropshipping:

They’re awful.

Used them during my testing phase

Asked them for a picture of the product I sourced and they told me not to worry that it was all good

Placed around 300 orders before moving onto an agent

Turns out they sourced a different product than what I specifically requested

That product ended up harming one of my customers. I literally could’ve gotten SUED but my customer was super nice

I tell them I want a refund for the incorrect sourcing and they tell me they sourced a better option than what I asked for...

It was a night and day difference between the 2 products, and they literally tried telling me it was the same product. After arguing they then tried saying it was better quality than the one I asked for (clearly)

They didn’t want to refund me for any of the other incorrect orders so they only refunded me the 1 order that hurt the customer

Weeks go by, that product ends up breaking for 10-15 other customers

I ask for a refund and send them proof with screenshots and get...

no refunds. no money back. nothing.

They’re super shady the way they do business. Instead of refunding me a few hundred bucks they would rather argue for days and take no action, saying they’re doing what’s best for me lol

They really have some nerve to try to tell you you’re in the wrong instead of owning up to their mistakes

Spent around $1500 on those orders that ended up being something I didn’t ask for

TLDR: CJ sourced an incorrect product that ended up hurting a customer and breaking for many others. Yet, they never refunded me.

If someone from CJ replies to this saying they tried to help: COMPLETE BS
I spent so much time trying to work out a fair deal and they did not care. I spent so much time dealing with these issues and orders and they only refunded me 1! So ridiculous. I bet many of the reviews on here are paid

Save your time, money, and energy and go elsewhere.

One last note: Processing times were taking around 20 days. Just processing. Shipping times were 35-45 days

Dime Football
3 months using the app
CJDropshipping replied June 22, 2020

Sorry for bad experience. If you have problems with your orders like package lost, defective product or wrongly delivery, please open a dispute with proof and our dispute team will review and respond. Thanks for your understanding. Should you have any other problems, feel free to contact us or your agent for help.

June 18, 2020

I have been using CJdropshipping from the first day of my dropshipping business. If you are new and need support like shipping, packaging, disputes, private inventory etc, use CJdropshipping as they support you with everything! Special shoutout of thanks to Nina who is my support manager who advises me everything and always there ready to help me. High recommended!

Clean n Clear Shop
Singapore
6 months using the app
CJDropshipping replied June 19, 2020

Edited July 12, 2020

Very good customer service ! If you have some questions someone respond to you question in 2 minutes. A special mention for Ming who is an excellent agent who knows how to respond to your problems in all circumstances.

BEAUTY INNOVATION™
10 months using the app

June 18, 2020

We're having a pretty good experience with these guys so far. The agent is responsive and helpful and most of the orders are delivered fast enough despite the COVID-19 issues.

Dogs and Cats Boutique
Over 3 years using the app

June 18, 2020

cj dropshipping is a very good company I highly recommend it. Agent Perry is very efficient, he answered all my questions with kindness. thanks to you

My Beauty Skin
5 months using the app

June 18, 2020

CJ dropshipping has been a great experience so far. My agent Perry has been incredibly helpful from the start and has always helped me with any problem I had. Highly recommend Perry as an agent.

BonsaiFalls™
About 2 months using the app

June 17, 2020

Great customer support from Cole and his other colleagues. They've always been very helpful to me. Not sure why others are complaining about their service. Here is some advice - maybe try being a little more polite when speaking to a rep. Thanks again guys!

InvisiPore
Singapore
2 months using the app

June 17, 2020

I did not get any help from CJ. When I create my store at Shopify ( shop416.com) I have to move my domain to Shopify and i lost my email access as provider change. and Shopify does not have emaill service system. CJ automation block me constantly to ask to verify email. They should have system using AI to understand the issue. Now i can not access even having shopify store.

shop416.com
Almost 2 years using the app
CJDropshipping replied June 17, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. You can contact us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.
And CJ is always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Best wishes!

June 17, 2020

CJ is a really great app. Incredibly easy to use and the support is really good. Special thanks to Skye, the CJ agents that helps me daily. She does a really good job. She keeps me updated with all the issues that can occure and find fast solution. Thank you Skye :)

Best Cycling