xConnector

xConnector

by InfoQuest SRL

Automatically create bulk shipping labels and invoices

Chicflavour

I use this app for my accessories store and it does its job perfectly. My staff finds it very easy to work with it as shopify can be quite a lot to handle for some people. It is just so hassle free since you can both create shipping label and invoice at once and connects to other integrations perfectly. If a customer needs some information about her order you only search for it on xconnector and you get all the information she might need. Neat, clean and smart.

Inotex.ro

We have been using the application for a year and we are super happy with it. The technical support is great. It always helped us when we had a problem. We highly recommend!

Book Therapy

We're using xconnector for a few weeks and it has been massive help to entire team! The service helps to automate routine manual work of retyping the addresses from Shopify to the courier systems, now it's ready within one click. It is reliable and the customer support is helpful. Even if the system is quite intuitive, there are some moment where I'd appreciate the documentation. Unfortunately it's only in Romanian at this moment.

Editura ACS

Just lunched a small niche shop on Shopify and after some research I decided to use xConnector for integrating local shipping and invoicing companies.
I’m really satisfied. Not only the integration itself, but other features like address validation are useful.
A plus for the support as well, they responded quickly and precisely to a configuration issue I had. Well done and thank you

Ponio

App saves lot of our time. We had problem with one field on the labels, and support solved it quickly.

Mémoires

We are using the app on 2 shopify stores and workes perfect. Lots of settings and option.

We even had a special situation, we were having orders with both physical and digital goods and the app knows for which ones to adjust the inventory in SmartBill and for which ones to bill as services.

The app is very well built and the support is very responsive and helpful. I'm glad it exists.

Egészséges Tartás

Great support. Respond quickly. They fixed a bug I mentioned and added a feature. I recommend using this app.

June 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. The MyGLS shipping labels are not proper A6 documents, we will find a solution for that issue. The starting quadrant parameter is a good suggestion, we will add it to our implementation queue.

Stamps Mall

Perfect application. Best application I tried for shipping labels. Very easy to use. And great support, too.

Bloom Hair Vitamíny na vlasy

I love this app! it is perfect solution for creating the shipping labels! Couldnt belive I was creating the labels manually for a years.

Mingolo.it

The best app on shopify for label creations. easy to use, multiple useful features, extremely good support and they listen to customers.

Would recommend to anybody looking to create shipping labels in shopify.

Previous 1 3