Multi Currency Auto Switcher

Multi Currency Auto Switcher

by Mageworx

Automatically switch prices based on customers location.

FlippaFish

It's a bad app. My conversion rates were dropping I used hotjar to investigate the app did not change the currency according to the country that my visitors came.

It cost me MONEY.

September 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry the app didn't work for you. We have a dedicated support team that is always ready to provide any kind of technical assistance. So if you ever decide to try any of our apps out please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day!

Cheap Snow Gear

this app has a major flaw. when getting to checkout page , the currency switches back to $USD (which is normal and a limitation of shopify).

It needs a simple message to tell the buyer what is happening, otherwise they are confused and leave the checkout.

Other auto currency converter apps add this message in the final checkout page, no problem. This app does not. I contacted the support about this major but easy to fix issue. they had the attitude that they dont care and cant edit any text on the checkout page (which is rubbish as other apps (some even cheaper) are easily able to do this).

Surviveit