Reseñas (308)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
30 de mayo de 2024

Hi,
It is great app solving all issue related to currency . but more importantly, their customer support is very friendly and supportive. Thanks Drishti, This company is really lucky to have you as customer support.

tanchui
Alrededor de 21 horas usando la aplicación
3 de febrero de 2024

Nice app with friendly customer service that resolved issues very well.

whyme.brand
Ucrania
9 meses usando la aplicación
15 de febrero de 2024

Useful app and the support team is very helpful and responsive for resolving issues with theme compatibility and design requirements.

R44 Performance
Reino Unido
3 días usando la aplicación
19 de enero de 2024

Great app, This is the first app that I use and working smoothly

Cap On
Baréin
2 meses usando la aplicación
28 de julio de 2023

While trying to find the currency converter solution for my store I tried many solutions available but after testing and trying various plugins available I found that Webrex ‑ Currency Converter is the best value for money.

Highly recommend it as it provides the best value (features) for its price point.

The Arnimaal
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
12 de julio de 2023

I've been a long user of this plugin. I have experienced no issue so far using this on my store. I got a free update to life long membership of premium features being an old customer.

hausofhandmade
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
5 de agosto de 2023

I never had such a positive experience before as a customer who installed "n" number of apps but never review before,

Here me out Working with the team was an absolute delight. Their exceptional qualities and outstanding collaboration made the experience truly remarkable. Every cent invested in their services proved to be invaluable. The level of expertise and dedication they brought to the table was unmatched, resulting in an exceptional return on investment. Their professionalism and amicable nature fostered a harmonious working environment, making every moment enjoyable and productive. Their contributions were truly worth every financial commitment made. Working alongside these remarkable individuals was an investment that yielded immeasurable benefits, leaving a lasting positive impression and exceeding all expectations.

Marbeloz
10 meses usando la aplicación
23 de junio de 2023

Extremely happy after using this app because of the app functionality, app support, etc. Also would suggest to everyone that uses them a premium plan because it is the best plan according to me.

Transportes Zuleta
Estados Unidos
8 meses usando la aplicación
5 de julio de 2023

The best app, i cant live without this. Thank you Arpan and the team for making this app as it has really helped my customers navigate throughout my site. Well done

Prestique
Estados Unidos
6 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 21 de julio de 2023

July 22, 2023: My first review was a month ago, I wanted to further add to my review for the excellent service they provide. In the past month, this team has tuned my home page and improved the responsiveness of mobile menus. This is going the extra mile for the customer.

Webrex Team: you people are simply awesome and a great team to work with, I will recommend them to anyone!!

BySwiftly