Webrex ‑ Currency Converter , 306 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
1 Temmuz 2022

I have started using this app but I must appreciate the way Arpan handled the problem that I was facing with installation. It was quick, efficient and effective. Well Done

Heal Soul Life
Hindistan
Webrex SEO yanıt 7 Temmuz 2022

Hello, Heal Soul Life,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

1 Eylül 2022

I used this app to do currency conversion in order for my website able to sell in international market. I really hope it can do much more such as language conversion & other related conversion. Thanks a lot for the quick response on the chat. It's really recommended to all to download this app.

MyGalore
Malezya
Webrex SEO yanıt 2 Eylül 2022

Hello, MyGalore,

16 Kasım 2021

Great app, responsive support and logical usability. perfect solution to country pricing. Definately 5 star

POSESHE
Çin
12 Ocak 2022

works great and the support team is great! wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp

actif
Lübnan
Webrex SEO yanıt 13 Mayıs 2022

Hello actif,

16 Mart 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

Very useful app , very helpful team , and they have a free plan .
many functional tools keep up good work guys

مجوهرات الشيخ سعيد
Ürdün
Webrex SEO yanıt 7 Ekim 2022

Hello, مجوهرات الشيخ سعيد,

17 Mayıs 2022

This app helped with our Shopify currency exchange. Easy to use and very effective, the steps to set up the app were simple.

Martha Fadel
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Webrex SEO yanıt 17 Mayıs 2022

Hello Martha Fadel,

30 Mart 2022

Works perfectly and easy to use! Custom formatting can be added per currency. Automatic swithching per country works great. Had a small technical issue which was resolved by their support in just a few hours!

Urban Nest
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
26 Ekim 2022

Really great and easy to use app. The search feature for currencies an Geo Location is exactly what I wanted

Genio Roasters
Güney Afrika
Webrex SEO yanıt 2 Aralık 2022

Hello, Genio Roasters,

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

1 Aralık 2022

Love this app, it does what I need and is simple to set up and leave running without a fuss! Also integrates with other apps that are a bit picky, and the developers go the extra mile to make sure it installs and work out any bugs that need tweaking. Thanks!

Off on a Whim
Japonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Webrex SEO yanıt 2 Aralık 2022

Hello, Off on a Whim,

18 Mart 2022

Its absolutely solving my issues about selling worldwide. Easy to use, really fast and kind support! Thank you!

creativeblocs2021