CURRENCY ‑ Currency Converter

CURRENCY ‑ Currency Converter

by appsolve

The multi Currency Converter with A-grade geolocation.

Mahana Bazaar

There is my currency XPF and the conversion is correct (1FCP=0,00838€). Love the integration to the menu for Brooklyn theme. Good job! Not 5 stars because I can't change the background of the button switcher, only white and the French Polynesia don't display.

Azure Lux

Soooo simple to install and looks amazing on the menu bar. Tried a couple of other currency converters before I got to this one, and wished I'd come straight here. Good job :)

Treasure Studios Art

This App Is Ace! I have been looking for a free converter that changes with GEO info and this one delivers perfectly! Thanks Guys!

Fifth Moon

So far, so good. Very important tool for expanding your customer base. You will have peace of mind when venturing into multi-country selling.

I love that the bottom right placement option doesn't sit directly in the corner, which is a potential icon placement for various apps. It's slightly raised so it won't overlap if you need to put other icons there.

SarraMurra

This is exactly what I needed, I'm very happy I found this awesome app, for FREE! Installation took maybe 5 minutes, easy-peasy for a novice like myself. Thanks, guys!

NG Design

Easy to install, easy to setup! More conversions because customers get a better idea of what they're paying for my product. Great app!

arendionlineshop

Very helpfull most of all its free! good work developer. just 1 thing, the setting up in shopify store, its very confusing, I guess it would be great if you show us some instructional guide.

Xplicit

I really love this app very helpful!. Very easy to setup and does it job really good! and it's FREE! kudos to the developer!

choicestdeals

The App does exactly what it promised. The developers did a great job. I plan on using it in all my stores

EEVLV /ēˈvälv/

This app ia cool. It's free but it offers great functionality. I appreciate that you can use the features without having to pay.

Previous 1 3 4 5