Automatic Currency Converter

Automatic Currency Converter

by appsolve

The multi-currency converter with A-grade geolocation.

Dailyshoppingexpress

Great App . Very easy to install ... Luving it :)............................................
...........

SQUARE.sg

Tried a few currency converter and this is the best and highly recommended. Easy to install and clear presentation to customer. - square.sg

Otrio Stationery & Gifts

Awesome! It is a free app that lets you automatically convert currency based on the website viewer's local currency, and the support team is excellent. I had an issue and they immediately responded and helped me out :D Thank you

On Trend Shirts

Only just installed but it looks great. Install was easy and it's what I have been looking for. Have it on the Menu of my Minimal Theme. Thanks for a great App.

Tee Empire

I think this app is useful especially when it comes to customers internationally. It helps to convert to their native currency which makes more sense to them.

FAERYSTEPS

So far so good. Im using the Debut theme and my last currency app distorted the logo and made it really tiny. This is fantastic. Well done chaps and thank you

juvilofficial

App works amazingly well. I recommend for shops that are non US based to use the app as it's great and they continuously improve.

geekogadget

Loved all the features of this app. I have used other currency converters before and this was the best by far.

The customer support was also excellent.

Mahana Bazaar

There is my currency XPF and the conversion is correct (1FCP=0,00838€). Love the integration to the menu for Brooklyn theme and the display of my flag (French Polynesia) Good job! Furthermore the team is reactive. Thank you Andrei!

Azure Lux

Soooo simple to install and looks amazing on the menu bar. Tried a couple of other currency converters before I got to this one, and wished I'd come straight here. Good job :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6