Automatic Currency Converter

Automatic Currency Converter

by appsolve

The multi-currency converter with A-grade geolocation.

Four Season Products

Just started using the Automatic Currency Converter after doing a lot of research into the difficulties with some of the other currency converter apps. This was very easy to install, came with detailed instructions on setting it up and did not affect page load speeds or change any code. So far, so good!

Glamvate

The app works great and I have used it from the start I created my store. Quick download, not complicated settings and simplified user-friendly instructions. When I had an issue, the suport replied within minutes and resolved the matter immediately. I highly recommend them.

Dogify

Just changed my review from 1 to 5 stars as it was my theme's fault and not the app. Was just an angry comment

The Last Collective

Installation pretty easy. I think it's priced to high. Wish I could add directly to product page under product price.

Dailyshoppingexpress

Great App . Very easy to install ... Luving it :)............................................
...........

SQUARE.sg

Tried a few currency converter and this is the best and highly recommended. Easy to install and clear presentation to customer. - square.sg

Otrio Stationery & Gifts

Awesome! It is a free app that lets you automatically convert currency based on the website viewer's local currency, and the support team is excellent. I had an issue and they immediately responded and helped me out :D Thank you

On Trend Shirts

Only just installed but it looks great. Install was easy and it's what I have been looking for. Have it on the Menu of my Minimal Theme. Thanks for a great App.

Tee Empire

I think this app is useful especially when it comes to customers internationally. It helps to convert to their native currency which makes more sense to them.

FAERYSTEPS

So far so good. Im using the Debut theme and my last currency app distorted the logo and made it really tiny. This is fantastic. Well done chaps and thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7