VITALS Currency Converter

VITALS Currency Converter

by appsolve

The first converter compatible with Shopify's Multi-Currency

MOOMENN

I used the App and it was instantly installed and synced all active Shopify currency automatically, Great Support from Cezar and swift responses. Very Happy with it and Strongly recommend it!

Dressage Performance

By far THE best support ever - I have tried a lot of currency conversion apps and this is the only one that properly works with the new multi-currency feature in Shopify.
I had a lot of trouble with install due to all the remnants of code left on my site by other apps and the support was great - super fast responses and multiple tests to make sure everything was working correctly.
Other apps slow your site down a LOT. This one doesn't at all, it is really great!

Pet Crafty

Clean code and easy integration currency converter app. It works right away and also compatible with Shopify Multi-Currency Checkout. The support is amazing as well!

Tajamaly تجمّلي

Absolutely brilliant app with amazing features and great value for the very low subscription amount. Also their support team is very proactive with outstanding service. thanks!

Four Season Products

Just started using the Automatic Currency Converter after doing a lot of research into the difficulties with some of the other currency converter apps. This was very easy to install, came with detailed instructions on setting it up and did not affect page load speeds or change any code. So far, so good!

Glamvate

The app works great and I have used it from the start I created my store. Quick download, not complicated settings and simplified user-friendly instructions. When I had an issue, the suport replied within minutes and resolved the matter immediately. I highly recommend them.

Dogify

Just changed my review from 1 to 5 stars as it was my theme's fault and not the app. Was just an angry comment

The Last Collective

Installation pretty easy. I think it's priced to high. Wish I could add directly to product page under product price.

Dailyshoppingexpress

Great App . Very easy to install ... Luving it :)............................................
...........

SQUARE.sg

Tried a few currency converter and this is the best and highly recommended. Easy to install and clear presentation to customer. - square.sg

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7