Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Haribas

This is a great app. It has really helped us to start our store and now is the time to upgrade to the paid version. Highly recommended.

August 14, 2020

We're happy to see your feedback. It's great that our app can help your store.
If you have any problems or questions, please tell us.

The Sport Pill 💊™

I do not recommend this app. It changes the prices from one currency to another one, but it lowers them even in the main currency. I do not understand why the prices are lowered even tough is the same currency before installing the app. Disappointing

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We check your settings and find that you haven't added code to finish settings.
Please add code. We will send you an email to support you.
Regards

Tropic Shore

GREAT SERVICE!!!! In comparative with other apps for currency this is easier to use and the service is very fast upon requests.

July 31, 2020

Thanks for your review. Please email us if you have any questions or problems.
We're waiting for your feedback.

ROCHA'S 4U GIFT STORE

I like the look & feel of this app. App was easy to install & working within minutes. An asset to any store.

July 26, 2020

We appreciate your feedback very much. It's our honor that you're satisfied with our app.
We will respond as soon as possible if you have any problems.

ScoodooShop

All functionalities of the app are working very well on 3rd party themes.

Thank you so much for all your help!

July 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.

NightLED Shop

It works very well on desktop and mobile, lots of good settings. Support team helped me to place currency switcher in the position I want and now it suits my design perfectly! I recommend this app.

May 24, 2020

The team are thrilled with your wonderful and fair feedback. We are making efforts to serve customers the best experience. It's something we've been working hard on and we're glad that our efforts have resonated with you.

Your friend,

Megawide Shopping

It works well on desktop. However, it does not work on mobile device. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance.

May 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We replied to your email.

reachtheshape

I'm not fully understand is it free or not. Have to waste time seeking it. I saw 3 steps and a review. Now i'm doing it all.

May 20, 2020

Thanks for your review. We have 2 plans including free plan and paid plan.

hobbyola

I used this app and is very usefull for global websites because show fast the local currencies it's great

May 24, 2020

Thanks very much for your great and fair review of the app. We are pleased to bring you the best experience.

Your friend,

wozzmx

I was trying and this App it doesn't works...when i try to pay button its freezy. I will find another one. Thank you.

May 1, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We feel sorry for the unexpected error happening to you. We're all trying to provide customers the best experience. So please check your mailbox, we've sent a supporting mail for you.
Warm regards,