Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Ladies Super Store

I had a different app and tried this one and it definitely works properly. I had my friends tried it in 3 different countries and yes the prices change automatically. No problem at all. 5 star for sure.

April 24, 2019

Dear Ladies Super Store,

The H2O Water Bottles

Great app for free. Love it. It is better than paid apps. This app is a must in all stores. Design is nice

April 21, 2019

Dear The H2O Water Bottles,

MubarakOne

this is good, my customer target are all over the world.. i need this so not let customer confuse with the price. thank and keep this thing free

April 21, 2019

Dear MubarakOne,

Cuddlington

This app is a must have app and the best part is that its FREE, I haven't seen a free currency convertor. Does the job perfectly. I love it

Dear Cuddlington,

Naturalese

Such a great app and does exactly as expected and needed so far.
And on top of that, completely free. Hats off for the great developers.

Dear Naturalese,

The Elite Outlet

Just started using it....works good so far. Recommended. It converted the currency automatically right away

Dear The Elite Outlet,

Themumstore

Love this app and it works great, and the best part is free. Customer support is excellent, was served by Oriana.

Dear Themumstore,

Trends Sumo

Excellent customer support - quick to respond and great service when customizing the position of the currency converter!

Dear Trends Sumo,

Above Gravity Gear

Very good , better than others i've used in the past .And by far the easiest to install . Was up and running it in less than 5 minutes

Dear Above Gravity Gear,

Bird Lovers Store

Currency Converter has been terrific. I had no idea how I was going to do business internationally when it comes to the currency issue. This app solved the problem. It is very easy to use. My business (www.birdloversstore.com) is located in the United States and now because of this app solving my problem I am able to do business in Canada, Australia and Europe. This app has many more country options, I am just not there yet. I will be though.

Having great customer service is vital when trying something new and the service here has been terrific. Spend the $3 on the currency converter and put it where you want it. $3 is nothing. Do it. Download the app and you will be happy.

Well done Currency Converter. I appreciate it and thank you for the great price and service.

Keith