Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Themumstore

Love this app and it works great, and the best part is free. Customer support is excellent, was served by Oriana.

April 19, 2019

Dear Themumstore,

Trends Sumo

Excellent customer support - quick to respond and great service when customizing the position of the currency converter!

Dear Trends Sumo,

Above Gravity Gear

Very good , better than others i've used in the past .And by far the easiest to install . Was up and running it in less than 5 minutes

Dear Above Gravity Gear,

Bird Lovers Store

Currency Converter has been terrific. I had no idea how I was going to do business internationally when it comes to the currency issue. This app solved the problem. It is very easy to use. My business (www.birdloversstore.com) is located in the United States and now because of this app solving my problem I am able to do business in Canada, Australia and Europe. This app has many more country options, I am just not there yet. I will be though.

Having great customer service is vital when trying something new and the service here has been terrific. Spend the $3 on the currency converter and put it where you want it. $3 is nothing. Do it. Download the app and you will be happy.

Well done Currency Converter. I appreciate it and thank you for the great price and service.

Keith
CEO
Bird Lovers Store

Dear Bird Lovers Store,

Daystar Outlet

Great service and very quickly. They were able to put it were i wanted it and change the background to transparent.

April 17, 2019

Dear Daystar Outlet,

Smart1Deal

Truly amazing and very satisfied,position is correct like my request,all the best,you are doing a good job,definitely have this app in store,must have.

April 16, 2019

Dear Smart1Deal,

GamingSector7

Its truly amazing , thank you for helping people out i will surely buy the app later on because you gave me the chance to use it freely !

April 15, 2019

Dear GamingSector7,

hayejincosmetics

Its really simple for use. Just add and take a currency you need.
And also it have the pretty widget)

April 14, 2019

Dear hayejincosmetics,

OMG Deals

i found about this app while developing my first store. i am now on my 2nd one? about to go live very soon. will use this on all my future stores too. 2 thumbs up

April 13, 2019

Dear OMG Deals,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation

Autoketing team

Fashion, Art & Jewelry

I used this app to make it easy for the client form world wide to shopping from me store.
I used this app to make me store look professional.

April 12, 2019