Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

hobbyola

I used this app and is very usefull for global websites because show fast the local currencies it's great

May 24, 2020

Thanks very much for your great and fair review of the app. We are pleased to bring you the best experience.

wozzmx

I was trying and this App it doesn't works...when i try to pay button its freezy. I will find another one. Thank you.

May 1, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We feel sorry for the unexpected error happening to you. We're all trying to provide customers the best experience. So please check your mailbox, we've sent a supporting mail for you.
Warm regards,

Derluna

There was a huge error in currency conversion and it is not possible to upgrade the advanced version now.

April 30, 2020

Warm regards,

DeLaMà Naturals

4 stars because the app is really easy to add to your store. Will be back with more info on compatibility and functionality!

April 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions
Kind regards
Autoketing team

Planes-N-Palm-Trees-Shop

So far so good! I just downloaded it and its very easy to use and it looks great! I recommend this so far.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

printmycats

I like it and its very useful! It makes it easier for all the customers to see the currency of my products in and convert it.

CoVidSales

It will help with increasing the traffic. The only think would be the automatic settings that is not free

My Furry Store

I have been trying the free version and I am confident about the app now and will be upgrading it to the premium version.

Mini&Fig

I decided to try this app and its been great so far - easy to install and good support team. I would say its worth giving a try

Equestrian Sole

This app was very easy to install and now I can show customers around the world what they are paying for my products in their own currency. I would recommend this app for anyone selling internationally.