Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

printmycats

I like it and its very useful! It makes it easier for all the customers to see the currency of my products in and convert it.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

My Furry Store

I have been trying the free version and I am confident about the app now and will be upgrading it to the premium version.

Mini&Fig

I decided to try this app and its been great so far - easy to install and good support team. I would say its worth giving a try

Equestrian Sole

This app was very easy to install and now I can show customers around the world what they are paying for my products in their own currency. I would recommend this app for anyone selling internationally.

Saleha Art

The app is so easy to install, Absolutely love it! I hope it helps my customers. Wish I found it sooner. Its so seemless www.salehaart.com

GentlemanToBe

Really like the functionality. Now our international customers have a better understanding of our pricing.

Coach-Club

Excellent app and especially excellent service from the team behind. I had a specific request, I received a reply immediately and they took care of my wish. I also used this app on my other store, same great experience - the app works perfectly and without any problems. I highly recommend all apps developed by Autoketing!

Adeóra

Very easy to use. it's a life and time saver! You have to pay for the currency to convert automatically but I guess it's still less complicated than the other apps. Thank you

MommyLand

This amazing app works perfectly with our store. The customer service is also 10/10 they are always happy to help and answer any concerns/questions you may have.

Couldn't recommend more!

furled | Custom Designed Scarves + Wraps

love this app. The easiest to use . Great features and great support. Thank you very much................................................