Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Saleha Art

The app is so easy to install, Absolutely love it! I hope it helps my customers. Wish I found it sooner. Its so seemless www.salehaart.com

GentlemanToBe

Really like the functionality. Now our international customers have a better understanding of our pricing.

Coach-Club

Excellent app and especially excellent service from the team behind. I had a specific request, I received a reply immediately and they took care of my wish. I also used this app on my other store, same great experience - the app works perfectly and without any problems. I highly recommend all apps developed by Autoketing!

Adeóra

Very easy to use. it's a life and time saver! You have to pay for the currency to convert automatically but I guess it's still less complicated than the other apps. Thank you

MommyLand

This amazing app works perfectly with our store. The customer service is also 10/10 they are always happy to help and answer any concerns/questions you may have.

Couldn't recommend more!

furled | Custom Designed Scarves + Wraps

love this app. The easiest to use . Great features and great support. Thank you very much................................................

Juicy Beach Wear

This is the best currency converter app there is. The easiest to use and best looking UI. Great features and great support. Thanks.

Honey Love Store

Incredible, is really usefull
My clients can switch through different currencies and that help me a lot to engage people in other countries

Reborn Activewear

It works like a dream and makes my shop suitable for international customers. The automatic geo conversion is amazing. I like that you have so many choices of currency!

Ma33

I want the currency change to customers location I hope you can help me with that and thank you so much for your help