Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Best Gadget Hunters

Simply perfect! Quick install, almost no config needed. It's a plug-n-play kind of App which makes it amazing! Does it's job really really well!

Golden Lion Craft Co.

Easy apps setting, hope can help my online store. so far so good. recommended this application for other

Topias Tuomi

The best currency converter ever. Free & auto detect location, which is exactly what I'm looking for

Novel Buys

This is the best currency converter app I've tried. Really easy to set up, quick loading, unlimited currencies, mobile-friendly - and it's free. I requested a custom position and they were able to turn it around in a day. Great app. Awesome support. Thanks Autoketing!

RollingStar

It's a good funciton , it came with a bug when I change Euro currency to US dollar then change it back to Euro, it didn't work. The support team fixed it soon. Thanks.

Ivy Minks

Really great app! gives professionalism on my store site! :) I would recommend this to anyone !!!!!

HipHop Plugs

Best currency converter app, extremely easy to set up and lots of mobility when it comes to placement, type of currency, and the stuff you can edit. Great app.

Reh Studios

I requested for position it was done within 24 hours. best support from autoketing. Thank you for your support.

CRIMSON HAX

This currency converter app offers a very good value, plus it's free. Many stores sell internationally and having a currency converter app such as this one by Autoketing is recommended.

The only improvement I would highly suggest they do is make the app load faster on stores, since it takes a few seconds to load. Thank you for providing this great app!

sofiajewellery

Very easy to incorporate into my store! Communication with the employees behind the app was great!