Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Misty and Molly

I like the app so far. I just started using this and I feel like this can really help me boost my sales when I target worldwide.

COMIKO

I am a very, very, very satisfied user with Currency Converter Box app. Highly recommend installing all Autoketing apps.

Green Philosophy - Beauty Corner

I reinstalled differents apps looking for a good currency converter and I always finish uninstall them because I did not found what I was looking for. I found this app super easy to configure and to install and perfectly customizable, I also contacted the developers to customize the position of the currency picker on my online store and they put it where I wanted. I'll give them a 5 STARS rate, completely recommended.

SugarMe Shop

Excellent app and superb customer service. Easily the best currency converter I found in the app store.

Glitterbun

Great app for auto converting currency. Does everything it said it does and it does it well too. Recommended.

The Blue Cliff

Nice and simple app for business intending to ship worldwide. Every currency is available for selection so business can pick and choose what countries to service.

Spikes Software Solutions

Best currency converter app on Shopify. And FREE as well. Thank you for the great app. It will help my store alot when selling to international clients

California Fragrance Outlet

I installed this app and my store was ready within less than 5 minutes. Great product. Highly recommend.

houseofmonochrome

bestt veryy besstt! I driven my bussiness from Indonesia. And this applications very helpful for me. best Application so far.

HaveAPuff

this app does exactly what is intended to do. Support team is fantastic, they even code for you if you ask them to