Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Formula Games

This app suits my needs perfectly. It is convenient for shoppers, can round up if you need it to and support is excellent! Highly recommended!

Shopoless

this is an amazing app, best free app for all your currency conversion needs. I recommend this to all new store owners

Keys Tszuj

Just tested and all is great, Thank you. You can move the flags to many positions keeping your website looking professional.

Shy Girl Club

i use this app on my site, you can customize it and change colors and stuff. pretty simple and nice to have

NEXTZTORE

Nice app 99% mark , Good Work that Innovative International payment ,with Local currency view better !!

PINKMIST

its a really good app, im using the no theme and it makes my website look chic and professional i had to download it on my other store and get rid of the other currency converter, because i like it that much.
THANKYOU

Exclusive Crazy Deals

I started making more sales it help me increase my reach and sales. I recommend Currency converter.

Mind, Body & Spiritualism

Very clean. Set it up in under 2 minutes. Recommend it, they have good support and stand-by. No weird pixelated currency emblems, just very clean

Luna French Eyewear

Excellent customer service! The customer service agents were fast and friendly. Definitely recommend!

SNÖ VILD