Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Hipbuster

An extremely useful app if you want to cater to different geographies. More than anything else, it is the customer support that would go the extra mile to help you, like they did in our case.

MARLA CALANDRA DESIGNS

THE App works great! great interface- simple to install- welcoming feature to international customers. I did have one tiny glitch after installing, however the Autoketing support team have it fixed for me in less than 24hrs! Very responsive support...and the app is FREE!! go for it!

Ryke Runners

The best looking currency drop down in my opinion, it looks so well polished. And the support is A++. So friendly and helpful and responsive. I highly recommend this app!

Vino and Gear

What app. simple and does the job. Great app ......................................................................

Re:Things

the best converter app. with great customer service.

Sesame Walnut

great app. easy to use. lots of currencies and flexible positioning of the icon. i like the various functions it has when it comes to how to display currency.

Trade with K

Finally, I got the best currency converter. Keep it up. This app is very helpful.
I definitely recommend this app.

Artsensy

So far so good, I installed this app days ago and it is working just fine. We already have other apps from the same company and all of them works well.
Thank you so much!

Christmas Time

nice app love it! It's free so get it ! thank you very much currency converter
easy to use and no code to edit

Paws Fur A While

I have downloaded this app and the instructions are easy to follow. It shows automatically the currency where one resides and converts prices between currencies.