Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Warm Winters Shop

Yes, it really does work! I'm so happy, thank you so much. Not only can you automatically display the customer's currency in his or her own country, they can also select from other currency options as well.

Twenty-nine to go

Easy to install it's free and it really works ! 5 stars guys ! "100 characters blablablablablablabla"

Gray and Grey

Easy to set up. Was working within a few minutes of downloading. Seems to be perfect so far. Stying options and positions are also available

Adrianna Yariqa

A MUST HAVE CONVERTER APP! LOVE THE MINIMAL DESIGN! The pop-up bubble definitely ease the navigation process!

USL SailShop

The app works perfectly. I like how it floats in each page, has some design options and it was easy to install.

Onestop Avenue

It seems to work really well. Have just put it on store as another type stopped working. Glad that happened this app is better

Factory Of Wishes

I needed a little help with installation and the team responded very quickly and helped me perfectly. Good Job Team!

LuxShark

app works good and it's free. has over a hundred currencies listed and it shows the flag too. best I've come across.

Brighids Pagan Jewellery

I tried three other currency apps before this one but I prefer the look and features of this one. It seems to have everything but is still really simple to set up.

xureshop

Great app and straightforward. I like the feature where we can hover around the price and see the original USD price. Highly recommended! Their support also helped me place the currency box to my desired area in my store! Very helpful.