Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

VINDU

Really nice and easy to install app. I would recommend to everyone who needs multi-currency to be displayed in their stores.

TheSleakLyfe

Great app can see why it has such high reviews

Tr-e-nding Deals

Very handy, a must have for every seller shipping worldwide and to top it off, it's free? how cool is that!!

LuckyShopTreasure.ca🌏

Nice app easy to use i like it i try other similar app and wasin working as good as this one!! store owners should have this app.

Sakura Sumo

I used this app for my store that ships to lots of different countries. I needed a simple and good-looking widget for my customers to change their preferred currency and this app nails it. Customer support is great as well.

Donboyar

I did request a fixed position for it next to the basket and they did it very nice, they even make it match my theme. Great app so far! Thank you

Baby & Meme

This app is literally a gift from god. I'm not even joking. Beats the paid options, hands down!!!!!!

Amman Plaza

Very nice app, I love it and helped me a lot with my overseas customers. Also, free app gives all of these features are worth a 5 stars review. Support team are amazing, helpful and quick to respond. Good luck!

Clachic Styles

This is a great app. I love that it's free but has all the functionality of a paid app. No coding at all is required and they responded and actioned my request promptly. Installed the app yesterday and I tested the exchange rate on the Jamaican $ and it is accurate. So far it is working perfectly. I recommend this app. Check it out on clachicstyles.com.

UPDATE: I changed my store theme and that caused the converter icon to revert to the bottom of the pages on my website. I asked the team at converter box to fix and again they did! Top notch customer service. Get this app!

CROWLL.co

Sooooo good!!! thank god i found this app, starting a new store without much money is kind of hard but with apps like this around! all i have to say is AWESOME!