Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Buyitm Store

Great support and work very well on my website.
Very fast respond for support. the UI is very nice.

esitollo

EASY. AWESOME , REALLY AWESOME, AWESOMEST AND HELPFUL. RECOMMENDED AS IT MAKE CUSTOMERS MORE LIKELY TO BUY!

BeautybyOrganica

I love the app. It's so convenient to use. At first, I didn't know I would find the Nigerian Naira among the currencies but guess what? there are over 160 currencies. Thank you guys!!!

Lone Star Collectibles

Great app for doing multi-currency transactions. Easy set up and completion. Highly recommended!
John @ Lone Star Collectibles

Bellaciao

I'm EXTREMLY satisfied with this app so far. Wonderful customer service from Oriana AND the simplicity of installing this app. Usually other apps would require 10 dollar fee every month but this app is free and does the job amazingly. 10/10 I strong recommend to everyone.

/ A.N

Avant Boutique

Finally a good and FREE app, which I have been looking for. You can position it as you want, edit and etc. Best thing out there!

GeekyWoo.com: You can't buy any cheaper from anywhere!

Okay, let me say this. I was looking for an application that will automatically convert currencies depends on my customer's location. Guess what? This is the app I am looking for AND they are even offering it for FREE. Also, their customer representative, especially Oriana, is so helpful that she solved my problem less than 24 hours! It didn't even take full 24 hours!!! What an amazing experience with them. I definitely recommend this app and the apps that are provided from this company. They are basically offering paid-apps for FREE. The same app provided from other companies are mostly have to be paid... Again, try their apps and you won't regret. This review is based on my experience with Autoketing!

UDARELY

Tried a lot of currency converters but this one is the only one that does for free what others do for $10 per month. I've had a very good experience with the app and I recommend it. :)

Happy Potato Home

Works perfect, amazing for a free app! Support also replied to me immediately when I had a question.

Attention Span

I have just installed this app, Installation and setup was simple with clicking the appropriate buttons and copy and paste a small amount of code. No problem. So far, so good.