Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Mum & Kid's Home Essentials

I AM USING THIS APP AND WORKS PERFECTLY FINE. GREAT APP ABSOLUTELY EASY TO USE, VERY HELPFULL HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.XX

247Scent

It's easy, this App and the support behind it are both AWESOME!
Just so that you all know, we tried not less than 3 currency converters before we met with this one and we are very pleased with the result.

Slady Store

this is a great app! I love it! It informs customers about the actual amount they will pay in their own currency.

Esmeline S A

Gracias acabo de instalar voy a probar su app se ve muy buena espero logro los resultados esperados saludos

OleOle

Great app and it works well! and thanks to the very helpful team to fix the position of the currency box!

SpyLife

I used this app on my store and I need to say that it is working really well. It is really useful and easy to set up

Infinity Global Retail

I have currency converter on my website, but it cannot automatic convert base on location, so i decided to use this app. This app really helpful for me, it works as i expected. I really love this app.

Ralwa

The Sales Pop Master App should also notify visitors about customers adding products to cart as well

Things&Tricks

i love this app i recammand highly for dropshipper and he want make money it's great application this

North America Mobile

Good app. Good customer service quick to respond as well and was quick to fix the issue I was having