Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Relief Neck Stretcher

I used this app to help my convert my currencies on my shopify store. The set up is very easy with quick installation. Also the flags and the formatting of the currency box is appealing and simple. Thanks.

Pet Crafty

There are many currency conversion apps, but this app got an amazing support chat! Their developer works really fast. I am using this app across different stores.

July 30, 2019

Dear Pet Crafty,

faithfulqueen

Great app! Super easy to use and really, really helpful. It improved my conversions and helped me get a first couple of sales

July 23, 2019

Dear faithfulqueen,

Origami Nerd Depot

Very pleased with this currency converter. It does what I need it to do. Nothing more. Nothing less. Highly recommended!

July 20, 2019

Dear Origami Nerd Depot,

Marché Viidi

The tool is perfect. It was just what I was looking for. You just need to adjust the position though. And for that, you may need to upgrade, that's the caveat. Once you do though, customer service is the best. They work so fast. I submitted my service request via the App ( to adjust the position), and they responded so quickly. They said they will fix it right away, and just like that, it was fixed. No waiting.

July 17, 2019

Dear Marché Viidi,

theladybloom

best currency converter app that I've ever used. It's super simple, and works perfectly. The best thing is that it's super easy to set up

July 15, 2019

Dear theladybloom,

Yeppstores Bees

i use this app to help me do what i cannot by myself. does exactly what i need. no issues and works well very very well
hard to fault

I'm selfish

Good application. Helps in the design of the online store. You can add all the currencies of the world. And you can also slightly improve the interface.

Amori

We used this app to help our customers get location based pricing when they visit the store. Very Good App for your store, a must have if selling internationally. ~ Amori

Atimoc™