Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

SHOPALBY

I searched and found this App! Its very easy to install and its works perfectly. I recommend it.

BossDesigner

I use this app to convert currency. Easy to install and set up. I would recommend this app to everyone.

Fifth Moon

Everything seems to be working great so far. The currency icon has more customization options than other apps I've used (I blended it into my theme no problem) and the team at Autoketing was able to put the icon in the spot I requested within a day. Too good to be free, but it is.

Back Gate Sales

Just loaded the app a couple of days ago - immediate results were 3 orders from new countries not previously ordering and the number of queries about pricing has fallen. Very happy - easy to implement and looks great on the pages. Thanks!

Buyitm Store

Great support and work very well on my website.
Very fast respond for support. the UI is very nice.

esitollo

EASY. AWESOME , REALLY AWESOME, AWESOMEST AND HELPFUL. RECOMMENDED AS IT MAKE CUSTOMERS MORE LIKELY TO BUY!

Prime Desire

I don't like this app. It's always floating, without an option to make it stick next to the basket. And it has a childish appearance rather than professional.

BeautybyOrganica

I love the app. It's so convenient to use. At first, I didn't know I would find the Nigerian Naira among the currencies but guess what? there are over 160 currencies. Thank you guys!!!

Lone Star Collectibles

Great app for doing multi-currency transactions. Easy set up and completion. Highly recommended!
John @ Lone Star Collectibles

Bellaciao

I'm EXTREMLY satisfied with this app so far. Wonderful customer service from Oriana AND the simplicity of installing this app. Usually other apps would require 10 dollar fee every month but this app is free and does the job amazingly. 10/10 I strong recommend to everyone.

/ A.N