Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Miss Chief Bunny

I have tried Paid and Free Currency Converter apps...and THIS IS THE BEST! It shouldn't be such a big deal...but I find every other one is soooo limited...and usually it's because they are trying to pull you in to use their other associated Paid apps. This is awesome! It does what it says...immediately. I had 3 other ones in a row that actually made my shop act strangely. Thank you guys! I love it. If you have any other apps...I am definitely interested...paid or not. Cheers! www.misschiefbunny.com

Summit's Reach Store

this is great stuff. I does most of the things I want it to do, and what it needs to do. Better than most currency converters out there, and it is good that it is free.

Shockifye

Probably the best converter out the in the app store, gives the most important features for completely FREE unlike the other apps in the store.

it'sblackandwhite

i like the app you can choose so many currencies for free unlike other which only provide 4-6 countries and if you want more you have to pay .For the technical support are super fast i asked them to change the location of the icon and they did it with 1 hour . Thanks so much , Highly recommend :)

FrenchTechHouse

Bonne application, intuitive et efficace. De plus, son équipe est très réactive à vos demandes. Je recommande !

KATIORESSE

Wowwww great app so far, love the multiple positions option. And also it is has a good theme. Keep it up!

Power Up Music Supplies

I used this app to add a currency selection button to my website. It works perfectly so far and best of all it's free.

Little Dandie

This app is very nice and works well, the support team is very friendly! Would definitely recommend it!

Losika Writes

I installed it a few days ago and so far so good. It was easy to install and intuitive design. Give it a go for yourself.

Feature Collection

Best app i ever had. I don't have to create another website for selling products in different country and its freeeeeeee.