Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Calling Nomads

Just installed, is a cool feature and its free. I tested it and it works very well so far. Recommended as this is very useful when u sell internationally

May 15, 2019

Dear Calling Nomads,

Wall by design

After tryin two other paid apps that were not the best, I found this, wasn’t expecting much as its free but can honestly say it is amazing!! Does exactly what you need it instantly with no setup confusion, tried the auto switcher via a proxy and worked perfect, honestly best experience I’ve had with a app so far!

Dear Wall by design,

Neat Bones Apparel

Awesome app, I tried it with a VPN after clearing my caches, and it works perfectly. The team has customized the placement of the plugin for only 5$, I highly recommend!!

Dear Neat Bones Apparel,

Davidissimo Shop

This is the best app for currency conversion, I tested others and decided to stick with this one, because it has the features others are charging for and looks great on any theme. Keep up the good work!

Dear Davidissimo Shop,

Glosup Cosmetics

First of all this app is amazing, the customer service team is very responsive and will reply within minutes.

Dear Glosup Cosmetics,

Centinnial

Great App. Tremendously useful and easy to use. I fully recommend others to this app however Just one disappointment today......... The converter disappeared from my screen. Does this happen often? I tried getting it back but was unsuccessful. This can be very inconvenient. Or is there something I should know? Please help or I will have to rely on other app. Thanks.

May 13, 2019

Dear Centinnial,

Thank you for your great review, please don't worry, our system base on Google cloud and very stable, we are checking Currency converter box on your site and make sure it work as well.
If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Best regards!

Florals For Less

Adore the autoketing currency app and use it in 2 of my Shopify stores! It works so well, detects customers in other countries, friendly support if you need it but it's so easy to use and does a great job.

May 12, 2019

Dear Florals For Less,

Venalisa

Awesome app! You get everything of a premium application for free. And they provide great customer support! Highly recommended. Killer of all other premium currency converter app.

May 11, 2019

Dear Venalisa,

Slivas

I love it. I found it easy to install and to set up. I recommend it to online store owners, it's a definite must have.

May 11, 2019

Dear Slivas,

Kingsville Marine Services

Kingsville Marine Services

Fantastic app! A must-have for online stores. The team responded quickly during my setup process. My customers love it. A real asset.

May 10, 2019