Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

My Furry Store

I have been trying the free version and I am confident about the app now and will be upgrading it to the premium version.

Mini&Fig

I decided to try this app and its been great so far - easy to install and good support team. I would say its worth giving a try

Equestrian Sole

This app was very easy to install and now I can show customers around the world what they are paying for my products in their own currency. I would recommend this app for anyone selling internationally.

Saleha Art

The app is so easy to install, Absolutely love it! I hope it helps my customers. Wish I found it sooner. Its so seemless www.salehaart.com

GentlemanToBe

Really like the functionality. Now our international customers have a better understanding of our pricing.

Coach-Club

Excellent app and especially excellent service from the team behind. I had a specific request, I received a reply immediately and they took care of my wish. I also used this app on my other store, same great experience - the app works perfectly and without any problems. I highly recommend all apps developed by Autoketing!

Adeóra

Very easy to use. it's a life and time saver! You have to pay for the currency to convert automatically but I guess it's still less complicated than the other apps. Thank you

MommyLand

This amazing app works perfectly with our store. The customer service is also 10/10 they are always happy to help and answer any concerns/questions you may have.

Couldn't recommend more!

furled | Custom Designed Scarves + Wraps

love this app. The easiest to use . Great features and great support. Thank you very much................................................

Juicy Beach Wear

This is the best currency converter app there is. The easiest to use and best looking UI. Great features and great support. Thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43