Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Haribas

This is a great app. It has really helped us to start our store and now is the time to upgrade to the paid version. Highly recommended.

August 14, 2020

We're happy to see your feedback. It's great that our app can help your store.
If you have any problems or questions, please tell us.

Tropic Shore

GREAT SERVICE!!!! In comparative with other apps for currency this is easier to use and the service is very fast upon requests.

July 31, 2020

Thanks for your review. Please email us if you have any questions or problems.
We're waiting for your feedback.
Kind regards

ROCHA'S 4U GIFT STORE

I like the look & feel of this app. App was easy to install & working within minutes. An asset to any store.

July 26, 2020

We appreciate your feedback very much. It's our honor that you're satisfied with our app.
We will respond as soon as possible if you have any problems.

ScoodooShop

All functionalities of the app are working very well on 3rd party themes.

Thank you so much for all your help!

July 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions

NightLED Shop

It works very well on desktop and mobile, lots of good settings. Support team helped me to place currency switcher in the position I want and now it suits my design perfectly! I recommend this app.

May 24, 2020

The team are thrilled with your wonderful and fair feedback. We are making efforts to serve customers the best experience. It's something we've been working hard on and we're glad that our efforts have resonated with you.

hobbyola

I used this app and is very usefull for global websites because show fast the local currencies it's great

May 24, 2020

Thanks very much for your great and fair review of the app. We are pleased to bring you the best experience.

Planes-N-Palm-Trees-Shop

So far so good! I just downloaded it and its very easy to use and it looks great! I recommend this so far.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

printmycats

I like it and its very useful! It makes it easier for all the customers to see the currency of my products in and convert it.

My Furry Store

I have been trying the free version and I am confident about the app now and will be upgrading it to the premium version.

Mini&Fig

I decided to try this app and its been great so far - easy to install and good support team. I would say its worth giving a try

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43