Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

NightLED Shop

It works very well on desktop and mobile, lots of good settings. Support team helped me to place currency switcher in the position I want and now it suits my design perfectly! I recommend this app.

May 24, 2020

The team are thrilled with your wonderful and fair feedback. We are making efforts to serve customers the best experience. It's something we've been working hard on and we're glad that our efforts have resonated with you.

hobbyola

I used this app and is very usefull for global websites because show fast the local currencies it's great

May 24, 2020

Thanks very much for your great and fair review of the app. We are pleased to bring you the best experience.

Planes-N-Palm-Trees-Shop

So far so good! I just downloaded it and its very easy to use and it looks great! I recommend this so far.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

printmycats

I like it and its very useful! It makes it easier for all the customers to see the currency of my products in and convert it.

My Furry Store

I have been trying the free version and I am confident about the app now and will be upgrading it to the premium version.

Mini&Fig

I decided to try this app and its been great so far - easy to install and good support team. I would say its worth giving a try

Equestrian Sole

This app was very easy to install and now I can show customers around the world what they are paying for my products in their own currency. I would recommend this app for anyone selling internationally.

Saleha Art

The app is so easy to install, Absolutely love it! I hope it helps my customers. Wish I found it sooner. Its so seemless www.salehaart.com

GentlemanToBe

Really like the functionality. Now our international customers have a better understanding of our pricing.

Coach-Club

Excellent app and especially excellent service from the team behind. I had a specific request, I received a reply immediately and they took care of my wish. I also used this app on my other store, same great experience - the app works perfectly and without any problems. I highly recommend all apps developed by Autoketing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42