Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Junitas Online Store

The app is very good, but I would like to have small changes, so for example there is no difference between the dollar price and RD $ peso price, but a bigger one between RD $ and the total (or sales price). Thank you for your excellent service.
Demo: JUNITAS ONLINE STORE
$13.00RD$ 658
Sale price
$9.00RD$ 455$9.00${{amount}} Sale
well I want it to look like this:
US$ 13.00 RD$ 658.00
US$ 9.00 RD$ 455.00
Tax included

lcveroux

this app is simple and easy and amazing it is not like the other app just take 30 s to install and your store be ready to use

ginsmoke

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Juels.dk

Seems to be working fine after a couple of days. It's easy, and the team installed it in the theme after 1 day

Lowkees

Great app ! It has all the currencies I was searching for ! I strongly recommand it knowing that it is free !

Fast Cars

This is a good app with great support. I just love this app and it really helps with my business. Thanks

RUMBA TUMBAO BOUTIQUE

Great little app and best thing, its free!! The only changes I'd like to see is maybe more theme, sizes and location/pop up options. Thanks for the app!!

Life Of Cha

great service, quick to install and effective! It changes currency based on the location which was what i was looking for

VS Standards

I really liked this app, Its super easy to set up and helped my customers to know their real currency price, Great Work

4SaleSeasons

its really nice app, I recommend to all, nice converting with nice speed.
good for converting well!!!!!!!!!