Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency Converter, Language Translate, Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Aglittar

good 'psorjg'orijg'o9[0rifk
=]rik]0r9igj;o9wfjreijfr'jfro
e3w=-4orikfj409gtuk45]=tikj-]=rot4iu90ti-3rti90jo

March 15, 2022

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

Turn to Superhero

I had an issue regarding mis-payments. They reached out to me via email and the issue was quickly resolved.

January 16, 2022

We're sorry for this issue.
We received your feedback on the review list. Our team is very sad when seeing it.
We want to send an apology to you. Your review helps us to improve our support service.

Please uninstall our app. If you don't uninstall it, the subscription cannot be canceled.
​Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Only Gold

I love this app, very professional and very user friendly. I would recommend this app to anyone. Great job.

December 28, 2021

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Waist Shapers Official™

KKLKLKMLKNMKLMNKLNLKNKLNKLNKLNKNKLJLNKNKLNLKNKLNLKLKNKLNKLNKLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKLK

December 26, 2021

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Sultan Store

I used this app to help me in running my store and in fact I liked it very much and it helped me a lot with that. Thank you .

December 21, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Joyce & Beauty

i just install this app on my store and its very good and easy to install I am very happy to using this app on my store

July 13, 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

logofabrics

Location Ukraine

UPD: Support fixed mistake, now everything works. Thnx Used it with POP theme. Few days ago something went wrong and after pushing add to cart button only first variant of product always adding to cart. Problem was fixed after turning off currency converter. Will be glad to use it again after problem will be solved

March 3, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We will check this issue and send you an email to support you.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.

Regards,

STRIVETTA

The whole Autoketing team are awesome, quick & professional! We requested to change the position of the Currency Converter Box. Literally within 30 seconds of sending out the email the Autoketing team already responded and asked to give them the necessary access to make the changes and in 5 minutes after that we had everything done with a follow up email notifying us the task had been completed. Thank you Autoketing for your awesomeness & professionalism!

January 20, 2021

Thanks for your review. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Bao Yan Official Store

Very useful, able to solve my problem,I hope it can be more comprehensive and the price is very reasonable. I like this application very much.

December 4, 2020

It's great to hear your feedback. We're very happy to serve merchants and bring value to their business.
When you have any problems, please contact us.

Regards

Rattatat

it helped me alot with my store, than you very much
keep going this is very helpful app, thans again

December 2, 2020

We're happy to see your feedback. It's great that our app can help your store.
If you have any problems or questions, please tell us.
Best regards