Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Adeóra

Very easy to use. it's a life and time saver! You have to pay for the currency to convert automatically but I guess it's still less complicated than the other apps. Thank you

MommyLand

This amazing app works perfectly with our store. The customer service is also 10/10 they are always happy to help and answer any concerns/questions you may have.

Couldn't recommend more!

furled | Custom Designed Scarves + Wraps

love this app. The easiest to use . Great features and great support. Thank you very much................................................

Juicy Beach Wear

This is the best currency converter app there is. The easiest to use and best looking UI. Great features and great support. Thanks.

Honey Love Store

Incredible, is really usefull
My clients can switch through different currencies and that help me a lot to engage people in other countries

Reborn Activewear

It works like a dream and makes my shop suitable for international customers. The automatic geo conversion is amazing. I like that you have so many choices of currency!

Ma33

I want the currency change to customers location I hope you can help me with that and thank you so much for your help

Goodwave

Nice nice nice ncie ncie ncie cnie ncie ncie ncie ncie nice nice nice nice ncie nice ncie nice nice nice nice

UrbanDruid

Oh yes perfect! Looks great and the display options are good...doesn't interfere with my banners and just the right size on my mobile feed. Love it thanks!

Soliel

amazing app, i love how customers can easily select which ever currency they like. good for convertion