Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency converter, currency switcher, currency conversion

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dr.Semo Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

The best Theme creator app it helped me a lot and it was really nice and easy to use and has a lot of options

May 13, 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Silver Stone

Time spent using app About 2 months

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 11, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Trish Burr Embroidery

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I am using both the currency convertor and translation facility. Its great to have both facilities on one App. The App is easy to install and works very well.

May 3, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

The Fitty Store

Time spent using app 5 minutes

I used a perfect apps for currency convertor.it makes my store a very nice. so, it is a good idea to add it to your store.
thanks again a customer service team.

April 10, 2022

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

Aglittar

good 'psorjg'orijg'o9[0rifk
=]rik]0r9igj;o9wfjreijfr'jfro
e3w=-4orikfj409gtuk45]=tikj-]=rot4iu90ti-3rti90jo

March 15, 2022

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

Turn to Superhero

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I had an issue regarding mis-payments. They reached out to me via email and the issue was quickly resolved.

January 16, 2022

We're sorry for this issue.
We received your feedback on the review list. Our team is very sad when seeing it.
We want to send an apology to you. Your review helps us to improve our support service.

Please uninstall our app. If you don't uninstall it, the subscription cannot be canceled.
​Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Only Gold

Location St. Lucia

I love this app, very professional and very user friendly. I would recommend this app to anyone. Great job.

December 28, 2021

Best Regards,

Waist Shapers Official™

Time spent using app About 5 hours

KKLKLKMLKNMKLMNKLNLKNKLNKLNKLNKNKLJLNKNKLNLKNKLNLKLKNKLNKLNKLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKLK

December 26, 2021

Thanks

Sultan Store

Location Saudi Arabia

I used this app to help me in running my store and in fact I liked it very much and it helped me a lot with that. Thank you .

December 21, 2021

Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Joyce & Beauty

i just install this app on my store and its very good and easy to install I am very happy to using this app on my store

July 13, 2021

We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,