Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Juuls Accessories

Great app and support, highly recommended! Options are more than fine and custom postion of conversion tool possible free of extra costs.

MLIU

This amazing app works perfectly with our store. The customer service is also 10/10 they are always happy to help and answer any concerns/questions you may have.

Couldn't recommend more!

Toysforama

Estoy contento, el código ha sido facil de instalar y funciona correctamente , quitare la aplicación anterior q me daba problemas , le doy un 10

Jo Gordon

Works extremely well for two of my clients - will be using for future clients for sure! Recommended

Iawesome shop

This App is the best, easy to install, you don't have to extra coding or anything, bless u guys and keep up the awesome work

Relief Neck Stretcher

I used this app to help my convert my currencies on my shopify store. The set up is very easy with quick installation. Also the flags and the formatting of the currency box is appealing and simple. Thanks.

Pet Crafty

There are many currency conversion apps, but this app got an amazing support chat! Their developer works really fast. I am using this app across different stores.

July 30, 2019

Dear Pet Crafty,

Origami Nerd Depot

Very pleased with this currency converter. It does what I need it to do. Nothing more. Nothing less. Highly recommended!

July 20, 2019

Dear Origami Nerd Depot,

Marché Viidi

The tool is perfect. It was just what I was looking for. You just need to adjust the position though. And for that, you may need to upgrade, that's the caveat. Once you do though, customer service is the best. They work so fast. I submitted my service request via the App ( to adjust the position), and they responded so quickly. They said they will fix it right away, and just like that, it was fixed. No waiting.

July 17, 2019

Dear Marché Viidi,

Yeppstores Bees

i use this app to help me do what i cannot by myself. does exactly what i need. no issues and works well very very well
hard to fault