Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

oneBclick

Hahahaahaha, that the app I needed on my store, it is so easy to use and at the moment looks good, works good

Dog's Genius

app is easy to install & design worked perfect compare to some other apps & all that for FREE!

Hairwigs4u

This app is great! I can now reach customers in other countries and provide price in their currencies.

Viktorijas

I saw a video where there were more free features but now are gone, I am disappointed. There should be more space where people can be left to make money first than they can pay with no regards for any app and anything that can benefit the business.

Juuls Accessories

Great app and support, highly recommended! Options are more than fine and custom postion of conversion tool possible free of extra costs.

MLIU

This amazing app works perfectly with our store. The customer service is also 10/10 they are always happy to help and answer any concerns/questions you may have.

Couldn't recommend more!

Toysforama

Estoy contento, el código ha sido facil de instalar y funciona correctamente , quitare la aplicación anterior q me daba problemas , le doy un 10

Jo Gordon

Works extremely well for two of my clients - will be using for future clients for sure! Recommended

Iawesome shop

This App is the best, easy to install, you don't have to extra coding or anything, bless u guys and keep up the awesome work

Relief Neck Stretcher

I used this app to help my convert my currencies on my shopify store. The set up is very easy with quick installation. Also the flags and the formatting of the currency box is appealing and simple. Thanks.