Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency Converter, Language Translate, Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

laklere

Great app very easy to set and use and excellent support. Very active and fast, they answered my questions and helped me personalise it for my website.

Iven Betta

Great support team from them. Thanks for the super fast response time. Highly recommended. Five stars without a doubt.

Bookmark of Love

Easy to install, customer service very responsive and super helpful. Definitely recommended app if your store needs a currency converter. It's Free.

Popcorn General Store

great app, fast support, high recommended, tried other app before but have lots of bugs, this is a life saver

Milky Way Online Shopping

I really like this app. it's very easy and convenient to use. 5 stars from me. thank you so much for this awesome app.

RAD Panda Barber

We have started to use Currency Converter Box for a short time, but everything looks amazing and works in a simple and proper manner. The support is just incredible, assistance was fast and very prompt. Definitely would suggest!!!

Bareaya

Really easy to install and very comprehensive. Support team is reactive and reply within a few hours. Great app

Stickwithbonbon

I have been looking into many different currency apps, but this one is the BEST. Great customer service, so easy to work with, and solved my request within 36 hours. Highly recommend!

Sportlicious Malaysia

Best Converter for FREE! Easy installation, Prompt response from customer support,

Miss Chief Bunny

I have tried Paid and Free Currency Converter apps...and THIS IS THE BEST! It shouldn't be such a big deal...but I find every other one is soooo limited...and usually it's because they are trying to pull you in to use their other associated Paid apps. This is awesome! It does what it says...immediately. I had 3 other ones in a row that actually made my shop act strangely. Thank you guys! I love it. If you have any other apps...I am definitely interested...paid or not. Cheers! www.misschiefbunny.com