Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Zoe's

Amazing App! You really dont need to find any other app for currency converter. 164 countries, auto detect AND guess what.. FREE lol.. Amazing..

Homeful Store

I was struggling to find a good free currency converter, but then i found this one! it looks good and they have very fast customer service

BogaStore

So helpfull app and also very good customer service , fast answers and so friendly ! Really like it !

MenStyleCo

I've tried several currency apps, this one is by far the best. It has all features of paid apps and it's free. They can help you with customization also without a payment, that's awesome. Thanks guys..

ARTSOMI

While reviewing some currency Apps I came across this one called Currency Converter Box. They had really good reviews, so I thought I would try them out.
Super easy to install and Oriana was my customer support and she was awesome! As soon as I had installed the App- she was right there every step of the way. It only took about 5 minutes, but I really appreciated the customer service.
I would definitely recommend this App to anyone that wanted to have an online business or already had one.

Anna Marguerite

Highly recommend! I spent a while reading some reviews of all the other paid currency conversion apps and then read the reviews of Currency Converter Box and thought I'd take a chance on a newer option.

Super easy to set up. Works excellently. And the support is outstanding. As soon as you ad the app, you're greeted by a support person ready to help with any questions. Had it up and running in 5 minutes. Thanks Oriana!

ToBeHis

I've tried several Currency conversion apps and all of them were either too complicated (pasting liquid or html etc...) or just didn't work very well. Some offered "free" but limited you on the good options unless you paid for the app. Then I found this app. I was quite impressed with the easy and very straight forward dashboard and was very pleased to see they had a "chat live" with the customer service. Because my theme already had a conversion feature built in it caused problems with any other conversion app I tried. So I decided, since they had a "live chat" built in, to ask if they could help me. They responded immediately and spent many hours working on my code and miraculously got it all working perfectly! This app works beautifully now and blows away the apps that want you to pay. I'm not sure how they do it for free but if you're looking for this kind of app this is the one you should select. Oriana and her programming team were amazing and worked rigorously to fix my problem and never asked for a dime! There are still good things for free in this world and this app is definitely one! 5+ Stars!!!!

Thank you Oriana and your excellent programmers!

Stockholm17

EASY! great app that works right away. 2 copypaste and you are good to go.
Suggestion to the devs: It would be nice to be able to determine the distance from the borders so the icon does not cover icons or graphics.

KnZstyles

Awesome app. And more of that Awesome Coordination Team I have ever talked with. I should recommend all the dropshipper to use this app and guys please submit your reviews whether bad or good.

Abzell

WOW! I didnt expect that this app was so good. Thanks for this amazing app and its free! Realyr ecommended