Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

James Lloyd Clothing

This app is great for our customers outside of the UK. They get a good understanding of what the product of their choice from James Lloyd Clothing costs in their currency :-)

Candid Store

Awesome app and support is very helpful, and solved my problem within minutes, really helpful and free app thanks alot :-)

Dedicated 2 Dachshunds

I have just installed this app. Quick & easy to install with great customer service if needed.

Its, FREE!

Install now!!

NICHE Ideas Centre

Very good and effective currency converter. Seems to have most (maybe all?) of the currencies. A great help, especially since some exchange rates can change quite rapidly. I can set prices in NZD (which I'm most familiar with) and Currency Converter Box will allow easily show the cost in any other currency required, without me having to look up the exchange rate manually. It's also free, so that's always a bonus. I highly recommend adding Currency Converter Box to any store operating in more than one country.

Free Tibet shop

Easy to use, with little technical knowledge required - unlike some of the other apps. Also, there are far fewer restrictions and paid-content requirements with this app - best one we've used so far!

Zoe's

Amazing App! You really dont need to find any other app for currency converter. 164 countries, auto detect AND guess what.. FREE lol.. Amazing..

Homeful Store

I was struggling to find a good free currency converter, but then i found this one! it looks good and they have very fast customer service

BogaStore

So helpfull app and also very good customer service , fast answers and so friendly ! Really like it !

MenStyleCo

I've tried several currency apps, this one is by far the best. It has all features of paid apps and it's free. They can help you with customization also without a payment, that's awesome. Thanks guys..

ARTSOMI

While reviewing some currency Apps I came across this one called Currency Converter Box. They had really good reviews, so I thought I would try them out.
Super easy to install and Oriana was my customer support and she was awesome! As soon as I had installed the App- she was right there every step of the way. It only took about 5 minutes, but I really appreciated the customer service.
I would definitely recommend this App to anyone that wanted to have an online business or already had one.