Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Onisouq

This is a very great app works awesome i use it on my own store
developing in great other companies will charge for this type of service
I'm a really happy client thanks a lot

My Phone Life

I downloaded this app and it's definitely the best currency converter app on the store. It's free, there are 100+ different currencies, you can choose to let the app detect your visitor IP so that it is more convenient for customers, and the support is really quick, kind and the team helps you with pleasure (even during the weekend!). Five stars well-deserved

koneskieshop

This app is best to use for currency converter highly recommended, reliable and convenient, so if you don't have one yet, well its time to get one now

Profundity

Super awesome app, does what it says!! I recommend this to every new shopify merchant. It's free and worth installing. I've increased my sales enormously by adapting to the global marked.

AllBless

Awesome app so far so good. Easy to install an use. Keep up the good work. Completely free that is great.

Merafen

Awesome free alternative to other currency conversion apps! It features everything an e-commerce store would want. Even automatic currency converter!

Wooodster

This app works great, I had a glitch twice, contacted support from within Shopify, using the chatbox and they fixed the problem within a few minutes. Their response time is fantastic. The currency conversion is very accurate and it works great.

Product Alien

I love the app helps customers see the prices in their currency. If you want customers to easily view get this app best part it’s free

1 2 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 Next