Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Origami Nerd Depot

Very pleased with this currency converter. It does what I need it to do. Nothing more. Nothing less. Highly recommended!

July 20, 2019

Dear Origami Nerd Depot,

Marché Viidi

The tool is perfect. It was just what I was looking for. You just need to adjust the position though. And for that, you may need to upgrade, that's the caveat. Once you do though, customer service is the best. They work so fast. I submitted my service request via the App ( to adjust the position), and they responded so quickly. They said they will fix it right away, and just like that, it was fixed. No waiting.

July 17, 2019

Dear Marché Viidi,

theladybloom

best currency converter app that I've ever used. It's super simple, and works perfectly. The best thing is that it's super easy to set up

July 15, 2019

Dear theladybloom,

Yeppstores Bees

i use this app to help me do what i cannot by myself. does exactly what i need. no issues and works well very very well
hard to fault

I'm selfish

Good application. Helps in the design of the online store. You can add all the currencies of the world. And you can also slightly improve the interface.

Amori

We used this app to help our customers get location based pricing when they visit the store. Very Good App for your store, a must have if selling internationally. ~ Amori

Atimoc™

NovaRadius

this is my first review and i usually don't care to but in this case yes.. used this app to help me with auto currency conversion and it works amazing

PrintArtsMatter.com

Very good application, works great! Currency can be set automaticly on visitors country an they still have the option to choose between different currencies.

You Bee The Change

After using it for a while I encountered a problem which the support team was very prompt and resourceful in fixing it within a few days.
This is by far THE BEST FREE Currency Converter App currently on the Shopify App Store. It is light and very fast with over 160+ different currencies to cycle from. You will find all the basic necessary options on the free plan you will ever need. In the future, I will be sure to update to the PRO version to show support with Autoketing. Thank you for this amazing tool!

June 25, 2019

Dear You Bee The Change,

Thank you for your great review, have a nice day!

Best regards,