Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency Converter, Language Translate, Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

UrbanDruid

Oh yes perfect! Looks great and the display options are good...doesn't interfere with my banners and just the right size on my mobile feed. Love it thanks!

Soliel

amazing app, i love how customers can easily select which ever currency they like. good for convertion

PANDAtools

this app increase conversions can help a lot costumers to buy easy
this app can show to costumers the converted money from dollars to every money type i enjoy everything about thgis app

shore and peak

this a great benefit that is essential to your store needs and they're nice enough to offer it free!!!

Craze Goods

i Started using this app for currency conversion in my website. it seems very nice. converting currency automatically as per the location.

hustle-hut.com

It converts currency on the home page, but if I click on a product, then it is displaying "$" in front of the converted values. How to fix that?

October 5, 2019

We sent an email to support you. Please reinstall our app, then we can fix your issue.
Kind regards

ClassyMissy Shop

I used this app to add more courrencies on my stoe . it was really helpful and for free . 5stars from

VMexperiencehome

This is a great application for currency conversion but needs to apply more feature like auto currency switcher based location.

Shoptosi

Best currency convertor app. Ive tried the rest and none work as well as this. Cannot recommend enough

oneBclick

Hahahaahaha, that the app I needed on my store, it is so easy to use and at the moment looks good, works good