Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited December 10, 2019

It works like a dream and makes my shop suitable for international customers. The automatic geo conversion is amazing. I like that you have so many choices of currency!

Reborn Activewear
Denmark
November 13, 2019

I want the currency change to customers location I hope you can help me with that and thank you so much for your help

Ma33
Qatar
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 7, 2019

Nice nice nice ncie ncie ncie cnie ncie ncie ncie ncie nice nice nice nice ncie nice ncie nice nice nice nice

Goodwave
France
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 2, 2019

Oh yes perfect! Looks great and the display options are good...doesn't interfere with my banners and just the right size on my mobile feed. Love it thanks!

UrbanDruid
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 23, 2019

amazing app, i love how customers can easily select which ever currency they like. good for convertion

Soliel
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited October 12, 2019

this app increase conversions can help a lot costumers to buy easy
this app can show to costumers the converted money from dollars to every money type i enjoy everything about thgis app

PANDAtools
Greece
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 2, 2019

this a great benefit that is essential to your store needs and they're nice enough to offer it free!!!

shore and peak
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 30, 2019

i Started using this app for currency conversion in my website. it seems very nice. converting currency automatically as per the location.

Craze Goods
India
September 26, 2019

I used this app to add more courrencies on my stoe . it was really helpful and for free . 5stars from

ClassyMissy Shop
Morocco
September 19, 2019

This is a great application for currency conversion but needs to apply more feature like auto currency switcher based location.

VMexperiencehome