Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

YEOSHIN

Love it. I had been looking for an application like this for a while now and finally found one that suits my needs.

GameGear4U

I really found this app useful as it helped me drive more attention to my business. It enabled my customers to quickly see how much something would cost in their currency.

SANGLASIS

I really like this app since it help me FREELY show my prices in all the currency I want. I really recommend it. You can use it too

cleanseyourride

Easy to use and navigate. Really help full and assists from the start till the end of this installation.

Hahakiddy

i used this app to change the curreny , it is very great , hope they can get more good functions for us!

MixtaShop

Mixtashop.store

Very good application ... this is what is needed for online shops, so that visitors from all over the world can know exactly the price of the product with their own currencies ........ Thank you very much for the price which is very symbolic.

Ice Boss

I used this app , and i really like it ,this is the best app for currency converter .
thank you. ICE BOSS

Hunt Global Deals

May 29, 2019

Dear Hunt Global Deals,

ShopBeautyCove

I love this app, it has really helped to increase my conversion rates and its super easy to use! I refuse to use any other currency converter app for my stores.

May 27, 2019

Dear ShopBeautyCove,

SafeTodds

Love it. The best feature is that you can rund up how much you want after it s automatically converted. must have for every online shop

May 25, 2019