Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency converter, currency switcher, currency conversion

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Trouvaille Silver

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app will be amazing for myself as the majority of my customer base is located in the United States.

Buy Attire

Location Australia

I now have two apps from AutoKeting and will probably purchase them all. For this particular app, an autoketing technician will (for free) customize my checkout cart notice. This takes out the hassle of having to do this myself.

Thanks for providing quality apps to the shopify community AutoKeting!

David Kellas.

Maximal Minimalist

This app was good. I loved using it. it helped me convert currency. I hope more people buy my produce! I enjoyed the ability to disable display was good.

JesZyca

Location Denmark

is it posbile to remove the symbols or the numbers in front of the price ? because it looks alittle bit confusing

June 12, 2019

Dear JesZyca,

Thank you for for review, our support team will contact you soon to resolve issue.

Best regards!
Autoketing team

PloyPlot

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

One of the best free apps ever user. A MUST of every store!
I hope this app will continue being free forever!

ApolloKeys

first app to get a review from me! just so we can keep it free because i dont want anyone else to miss out!

YEOSHIN

Location South Korea

Love it. I had been looking for an application like this for a while now and finally found one that suits my needs.

GameGear4U

I really found this app useful as it helped me drive more attention to my business. It enabled my customers to quickly see how much something would cost in their currency.

SANGLASIS

Location Spain

I really like this app since it help me FREELY show my prices in all the currency I want. I really recommend it. You can use it too

cleanseyourride

Location Singapore

Easy to use and navigate. Really help full and assists from the start till the end of this installation.