Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Davidissimo Shop

This is the best app for currency conversion, I tested others and decided to stick with this one, because it has the features others are charging for and looks great on any theme. Keep up the good work!

May 14, 2019

Dear Davidissimo Shop,

Glosup Cosmetics

First of all this app is amazing, the customer service team is very responsive and will reply within minutes.

May 14, 2019

Dear Glosup Cosmetics,

Centinnial

Great App. Tremendously useful and easy to use. I fully recommend others to this app however Just one disappointment today......... The converter disappeared from my screen. Does this happen often? I tried getting it back but was unsuccessful. This can be very inconvenient. Or is there something I should know? Please help or I will have to rely on other app. Thanks.

May 13, 2019

Dear Centinnial,

Thank you for your great review, please don't worry, our system base on Google cloud and very stable, we are checking Currency converter box on your site and make sure it work as well.
If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Best regards!

Florals For Less

Adore the autoketing currency app and use it in 2 of my Shopify stores! It works so well, detects customers in other countries, friendly support if you need it but it's so easy to use and does a great job.

May 12, 2019

Dear Florals For Less,

Venalisa

Awesome app! You get everything of a premium application for free. And they provide great customer support! Highly recommended. Killer of all other premium currency converter app.

May 11, 2019

Dear Venalisa,

Slivas

I love it. I found it easy to install and to set up. I recommend it to online store owners, it's a definite must have.

May 11, 2019

Dear Slivas,

Kingsville Marine Services

Kingsville Marine Services

Fantastic app! A must-have for online stores. The team responded quickly during my setup process. My customers love it. A real asset.

May 10, 2019

Dear Kingsville Marine Services,

EasyRockBros

Great app simple to use lovely design. Added it to my store with ease simple and instructions and work as advertised.

May 10, 2019

Dear EasyRockBros,

Shoppingheads

Amazing app! Also, the team replied very fast to my problems and dealt with it promptly! What’s more, it’s free to use!

May 9, 2019

Dear Shoppingheads,

Autolikes

Perfect everything good I just got off my list for my new website to work for my personal files I just got confirmation that the mail has a list for us so it can fit your order with the customer you have to be done ✅ this year we are all about to go out for this one ☝️ here has to go back in order and order a

May 9, 2019