Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Raw-Force

This app sucks, it have very cheap interface and everything needs to be payed for even the useless stuff

August 24, 2019

Dear Raw-Force,

Sorry to hear that, if you need any support please let us know via email support@auotketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

zziser

i try setting up the app in my store.
what i`m seen is setting is not successful.
please i need your help thank you.

August 11, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. Because you closed shop one time, you need to uninstall and reinstall our app so the app works well.
Kind regards

Beaulevard

I normally don't waste my time writing reviews but I am VERY disappointed as i set up a new store only to find that the currency rounding feature is now on the paid theme only! How can a new store be expected to pay for a currency converter.

Be ashamed of yourselves.

The auto-currency switching has also been moved to paid.

August 11, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have changed the pricing policy.
Please sympathize for us.
Best regards

TheIndianSuperstore

Doesn't work - inflates prices for few countries by 100% - vague reply from customer support. Would not recommend as this scares buyers away.

July 15, 2019

Dear TheIndianSuperstore,

Sorry to hear that, our support team is contacting you to clarify the problem. If you have any problem please let us know via email support@autoketing.com

NYX Shapewear

Does not change the currency of checkout page; it returns to its default currency. you'd better double check.

June 20, 2019

Dear NYX Shapewear,

Sorry to hear that!

According to Shopify policy, the currency app can't access the check out page, so customers need to check out by the default currency of the store.

If you have any other problem please let us know via email: support@autoketinng.com or live chat in dashboard.

Thank you so much!

tinyprojectorforkid

SHIT ! - DISPLAY CNY CURRENCY EVEN IF NOT SELECTED... DOESNT SHOW THE REAL PRICE CONVERTED - DOESNT SHOW EURO WHEN LOGGED IN FRANCE- DONT WAIST YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP !!

June 12, 2019

Dear tinyprojectorforkid,

Sorry to heat that, our support team will contact you ASAP to resolve the issue.

Football Town

This app doesnt work at all, not only didnt work but it also screwed up our currencies, confused our customers and charged them the wrong currency in the check out currency. Worst of all, nobody is there to help us out. Cannot understand how Shopify allows these apps to run on its platform.

June 1, 2019

Dear Football Town,

We very sorry to hear that!, in many cases currency often conflict with similar applications, I'm checking your site, it working well with auto currency detection. I sent your problem to technical team two. I created a ticket for your problem please via email.

Best regards,

Autoolsea

Terrible service, the team are not responsible for what they do. The technical staff changed my theme and there are some mistakes. I ask them to correct the mistakes, but nobody reply.

May 12, 2019

Dear Autoolsea,

Sorry to hear that, I think we have confusion, I saw you ask our some questions and we responded immediately, could you please check your email spam or check this capture please https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfqgut7hwnp7mkq/Screen%20Shot%202019-05-13%20at%2010.43.20.png?dl=0

If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Zone Gears

very slow, We paid for them to position the Currency switcher they didn't change anything, I contacted them a few days ago we didn't get any response. Not recommended.

April 19, 2019

Dear Zone Gears,

We very sorry to hear that,
I contacted support team to check your issue, please don't worry. If you have any other problem please let us know via email: win@autoketing.com

Thank a lot!

Sativida

At the end it proved to be useless as it won´t show in Checkout page, confuses customers even more, pity truly

March 1, 2019

Dear Sativida,

Firstly, thanks for your contribution. Secondly, we are so sorry for this inconvenience. Our app can’t access the checkout page because of the Shopify policy, so it can’t convert the currency on the checkout page. Thanks for your sympathy!

Regards!