Currency Converter Box

Currency Converter Box | Reviews

by Autoketing

Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Sagittarius Link

I have just installed this app a while ago, trying for the premium paid version for 14days and today its day 1. The problem I faced after installation is, I cannot save the setting for premium paid version. So I cannot rate it high as if I cannot save the setting for premium paid version during the trial period, meaning I cannot test run the features that are extended to the premium paid version. What's point of trying the premium if I cannot try the features?

February 3, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very sorry for the error.
We are checking it now. We have sent a ticket to support you. Please open it in your email inbox.

Regards,

Shhh...

Rubbish. The app is not working correctly at all. I wanted to show AUD$ or NZ$. Instead, the app is showing both prices. But it is not converting the price to NZ. All the NZ prices are $0.00 !!! To make it worse, there is no space between the 2 currencies (I didn't want BOTH currencies to show, only the selected one) but instead of saying:
AU $33.99 NZ $35.80 it does this: $33.99$0.00 And it doesn't even show which price is which currency. Absolute waste of time installing this app.

December 9, 2020

We're sorry for the error. Maybe there was an error in settings or a conflict.
If you reinstall our app, we can check the issue.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Regards

The Sport Pill 💊™

I do not recommend this app. It changes the prices from one currency to another one, but it lowers them even in the main currency. I do not understand why the prices are lowered even tough is the same currency before installing the app. Disappointing

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We check your settings and find that you haven't added code to finish settings.
Please add code. We will send you an email to support you.
Regards

Autoketing team

wozzmx

I was trying and this App it doesn't works...when i try to pay button its freezy. I will find another one. Thank you.

May 1, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We feel sorry for the unexpected error happening to you. We're all trying to provide customers the best experience. So please check your mailbox, we've sent a supporting mail for you.
Warm regards,
Autoketing Team.

Derluna

There was a huge error in currency conversion and it is not possible to upgrade the advanced version now.

April 30, 2020

Warm regards,
Autoketing Team.

Shoppo Fest

It doesn't work. DIsplays the box but it never converts. Also, no help from customer service. Poor display! Deleting app!

November 29, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
We sent an email to support you. Please check it.
Kind regards

Raw-Force

This app sucks, it have very cheap interface and everything needs to be payed for even the useless stuff

August 24, 2019

Dear Raw-Force,

Sorry to hear that, if you need any support please let us know via email support@auotketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

zziser

i try setting up the app in my store.
what i`m seen is setting is not successful.
please i need your help thank you.

August 11, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. Because you closed shop one time, you need to uninstall and reinstall our app so the app works well.
Kind regards

Beaulevard

I normally don't waste my time writing reviews but I am VERY disappointed as i set up a new store only to find that the currency rounding feature is now on the paid theme only! How can a new store be expected to pay for a currency converter.

Be ashamed of yourselves.

The auto-currency switching has also been moved to paid.

August 11, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have changed the pricing policy.
Please sympathize for us.
Best regards

TheIndianSuperstore

Doesn't work - inflates prices for few countries by 100% - vague reply from customer support. Would not recommend as this scares buyers away.

July 15, 2019

Dear TheIndianSuperstore,

Sorry to hear that, our support team is contacting you to clarify the problem. If you have any problem please let us know via email support@autoketing.com

Best regards!