Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Zone Gears

very slow, We paid for them to position the Currency switcher they didn't change anything, I contacted them a few days ago we didn't get any response. Not recommended.

April 19, 2019

Dear Zone Gears,

We very sorry to hear that,
I contacted support team to check your issue, please don't worry. If you have any other problem please let us know via email: win@autoketing.com

Thank a lot!

Sativida

At the end it proved to be useless as it won´t show in Checkout page, confuses customers even more, pity truly

March 01, 2019

Dear Sativida,

Firstly, thanks for your contribution. Secondly, we are so sorry for this inconvenience. Our app can’t access the checkout page because of the Shopify policy, so it can’t convert the currency on the checkout page. Thanks for your sympathy!

Autoketing team
Regards!

JOVIAL

Support team takes a long time to respond, they placed the button in the wrong position after explaining clearly where it should be placed, and after I contacted them again to fix it and sent screenshots with marks on where they should place it, they replied with "how we can help you" !!!!!!!

not recommended

March 01, 2019

Dear JOVIAL,

Firstly, thanks for your review. Then, we are so sorry for the delay in response because of the different timezone. We hope to have a chance to fix this regrettable mistake for your website and cooperate with you in the future. We must say sorry again and thanks for your sympathy.

Autoketing team
Regards!

Cats Are Everything

Nope..used it and it was doubling up on my prices next to each product and when i removed it, the mess of pricing is still left behind!

METAPHORE DIN LEMN

It does not convert the currency at checkout. No one responds to my repeated requests for support. Sorry

Prime Desire

I don't like this app. It's always floating, without an option to make it stick next to the basket. And it has a childish appearance rather than professional.

Hunt Wonders

I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD JUST USE IT FREE AND NEVER ATTEMPT TO PAY THEM TO REQUEST FOR IT'S POSITION BECAUSE IT WILL END UP TERRIBLE. BEFORE PAYING THEY HAVE A GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT AFTER PAYING THE DIDN'T GOT THE JOB DONE CORRECTLY, AFTER MY POLITE FEEDBACK ABOUT THE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL ICON POSITION ON MY WEBSITE I GOT NO ANSWERS ANYMORE. SHAME TO THIS GUYS LETTING US FEEL THAT AFTER GETTING THE MONEY THEY WILL JUST LEAVE YOU HANGING WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATIONS. CRAP CUSTOMER SERVICE!